Gain Fireworks Tropical Sunrise In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Rosa M.

BY GAIN #21 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Tropical Sunrise Fireworks. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you'd like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain Fireworks dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. ; Gain Fireworks go directly into the washer along with your detergent of choice. Shake in as much as you'd like to give clothes a fresh scent boost. You may find yourself walking around with a. see more...

Buy on Target
Kara M.
crest hill
I couldn't do my laundry without fireworks!
It smells great. I always have people complementing how good my clothes smell!
The best part about these other than the smell, is how simple they are to use
Kaila F.
I like the scent but it doesn’t last after the wash. At most I want to say the scent will stay for about a couple hours but then when I put the clothes in the drawers, the smell goes away.
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
These are fun. Wish they were more affordable. However a luttle goes a long way they smell great. I put some in a little zip lock bag and put some tiny holes in it and hung them in the closet. They only disovle in water. With out water they stick around for ever. Case in point if you spill them you will see them forever.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
This little scent booster are the best to add to your laundry you will have a long fresh scent on them for up to 2 weeks! Very affordable and I will recommend this to everyone to try them for themselves.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are the most amazing laundry product to use if you want long lasting amazing scent. Unfortunately I can't always afford to get them but when I can I try to make them last as long as I can. I have also used them to make my own febreeze type product, smelled amazing.
mallory z.
oak creek
I just want recently bought these and I love them! Adds a wonderful scent to my laundry and lasts for a while. I wouldn't say it's lasts days after washing but it very noticeable the day of. I am happy with this product and will keep using. Love the smell.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
These are one of the gain scentables we are always keeping on hand! Pros is they work awesome and make our clothes smell good for days! Cons is they are pricey for something so small! I do however recommend this scent! It’s the strongest of them all.
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
I just recently bought a big bottle at sams club and they smell great. I use sent boosters every time I wash anything. I just love the extra sent they give! Hence the name scent boosters haha
I would definitely reccomend this scent!
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
There smell so good!!! I love using these in the wash. The smell makes my entire home smell great when washing clothes. The scent stays great on my clothes and sheets for a week or two until the next wash. Definitely recommend!
Ashley W.
Washburn, MO
The greatest blessing to laundry and my husbands seriously smelly work uniforms!! This gets the job done, so effective in removing smells and LASTING. Our bed sheets smell good for a solid two weeks. Affordable too!