Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Rissa W.Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Kristen D.

BY GAIN #4 in Laundry Scent Booster

Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks Goes directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost Add even more freshness with Gain detergent see more...

Photos (3)
  • "Love using these they are kinda expensive but they make your clothes smell so amazing" in 3 reviews
  • "I throw a little bit of these in with every wash and my clothes and towels smell amazing for weeks!" in 2 reviews
  • "these are awesome they work really good and they smell so good I love them they last a long time " in 1 review
  • "I do not use a full cap full as thats too much and a little goes along way!" in 1 review
  • "It has now been a week and my sheets still smell great." in 1 review
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love using these they smell so good and make my towels smell amazing! so easy to use ! my family and friends always ask me what do i use!
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring , MD
Decorator Expert
I use a natural detergent so when I want some of my things to smell good I add a little bit of this and it smells amazing!
Michael F.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
PACKAGING
The package design is great as it features a removable measuring cup/lid, as well as a secure shaker spout that snaps shut snugly.

SCENT & LONGEVITY
The scent is a very pleasant general "laundry fresh" type scent -- VERY reminiscent of, but not 100% identical to Outdoor Fresh Bounce dryer sheets. Since Gain and Bounce are both made by Proctor and Gamble, I would not be surprised if they did in fact use the Bounce scent as a starting point in this formulation. To my nose, the scent lasts several weeks on stored/unused items, and remains noticeable on worn/used items (sheets/towels, for example) for several days longer than with scented softener alone.

USING THE PRODUCT
These fragrant little pastel chips are added right with the clothes at the beginning of the laundry cycle. It's important that you don't put them into your detergent or softener dispenser. During the wash and rinse cycles the chips dissolve completely and deeply scent your laundry. These are meant solely for fragrance purposes and do not soften fabrics, so you will still want to use at least small amount of liquid softener or a dryer sheet if you normally do so.

I use this primarily for linens -- sheets, towels, draperies, rugs, etc. as it really helps keep them fresh while being stored in the linen closet.

I have also used a nearly identical product from Proctor & Gamble (Downy Unstoppables), but I didn't find the available scents to be to my liking.

RECOMMENDATION
Recommended for purchase: Yes
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Decorator Expert
OMG! so these are like little pebbles you just throw into your wash and it makes your clothes smell more fresher the scent is heavenly. i literally just washed my favorite blanket and threw these in & my blanket still smells amazing. the scent is very long lasted. i love these & this brand in general .
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Minatare, NE
I love, love, love this product! It smells amazing, and the fragrance lasts and lasts! I've had compliments on our clothes from people(seriously!) a little bit goes a long way, so one bottle lasts! I use it every time I do laundry!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best booster ever in the whole wide world no other booster compared to this booster with an awesome booster !! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing booster !!! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Kelsi G.
Kelsi G.
Love this scent booster! A much more affordable alternative to other similar brands. Just half a cap full does an entire load of laundry for me and lasts for days! Love this product!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
These work wonders!! Im a freak about my clothes smelling good and having a strong clean scent to them and with these I get that I put a capful in my washer and my clothes come out smelling fresh!!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Gain is the best smell ever and it lasts. I love using gain products because the smell makes me happy and I get compliments of smelling good.
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Very good product to make your laundry smell good! The smell lasts a long time on clothes which is a great awesome thing. They are not cheap but worth it and you will get comments because it makes your clothes smell very delicious! Love using these and some of the other scents too! Definitely give them a try