Add a Photo

By GAIN
#5 in Laundry Scent Booster
Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks Goes directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost Add even more freshness with Gain detergent
Photos (3)
Michael F.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ

PACKAGING
The package design is great as it features a removable measuring cup/lid, as well as a secure shaker spout that snaps shut snugly.

SCENT & LONGEVITY
The scent is a very pleasant general "laundry fresh" type scent -- VERY reminiscent of, but not 100% identical to Outdoor Fresh Bounce dryer sheets. Since Gain and Bounce are both made by Proctor and Gamble, I would not be surprised if they did in fact use the Bounce scent as a starting point in this formulation. To my nose, the scent lasts several weeks on stored/unused items, and remains noticeable on worn/used items (sheets/towels, for example) for several days longer than with scented softener alone.

USING THE PRODUCT
These fragrant little pastel chips are added right with the clothes at the beginning of the laundry cycle. It's important that you don't put them into your detergent or softener dispenser. During the wash and rinse cycles the chips dissolve completely and deeply scent your laundry. These are meant solely for fragrance purposes and do not soften fabrics, so you will still want to use at least small amount of liquid softener or a dryer sheet if you normally do so.

I use this primarily for linens -- sheets, towels, draperies, rugs, etc. as it really helps keep them fresh while being stored in the linen closet.

I have also used a nearly identical product from Proctor & Gamble (Downy Unstoppables), but I didn't find the available scents to be to my liking.

RECOMMENDATION
Recommended for purchase: Yes
Fatima R.
Fatima R.

Very good product to make your laundry smell good! The smell lasts a long time on clothes which is a great awesome thing. They are not cheap but worth it and you will get comments because it makes your clothes smell very delicious! Love using these and some of the other scents too! Definitely give them a try
Kenzie A.
Kenzie A.

I Love love love Gain Fireworks and this scent is my favorite! It makes my cloths smell so good. I typically do two to three loads of laundry and week and one bottle lasts me about two months if I use it sparingly.
Raechel V.
Raechel V.
Reno, NV

I love this sent of gain. It makes my clothes smell sooo good and it lasts super long too. I wish I would have had this year's ago but I'm happy to have it now.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT

I love using these they smell so good and make my towels smell amazing! so easy to use ! my family and friends always ask me what do i use!
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Crosby, TX

I love adding these into the wash for an added scent boost. The scent lasts throughout the day on clothes and is not overpowering.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

I use a natural detergent so when I want some of my things to smell good I add a little bit of this and it smells amazing!
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

Love this stuff! Makes my clothing smell great! Price is good too! This is a must have in my opinion! Long lasting too!
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

I really like Gain Scent Boosters. And this scent is the best. They really are making it hard to pick which one to buy because I love them all. I will say that I would rather just use the softer because it smells great and it soften too.
Breezee B.
Breezee B.
Liberty, MO

Just used these on my blankets and sheets for the second time. I couldn't be more excited to go to bed, they smell so inviting. Good smell lasts much longer than just detergent.

Join Now