Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Rissa W.Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Kristen D.Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.

BY GAIN #17 in Laundry Scent Booster

Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks Goes directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost Add even more freshness with Gain detergent see more...

Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster
  • "Love using these they are kinda expensive but they make your clothes smell so amazing" in 3 reviews
  • "I throw a little bit of these in with every wash and my clothes and towels smell amazing for weeks!" in 2 reviews
  • "these are awesome they work really good and they smell so good I love them they last a long time " in 1 review
  • "I do not use a full cap full as thats too much and a little goes along way!" in 1 review
  • "It has now been a week and my sheets still smell great." in 1 review
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Decorator Expert
I use a natural detergent so when I want some of my things to smell good I add a little bit of this and it smells amazing!
Jessica L.
I love the way that Gain products smell in general. I have always been envious of people that can keep their laundry clean and smelling fresh for days after they wash it with this product that is easily a possibility.   My laundry smells fresh for at least a week after I've washed it !
Jhalak A.
Love it! Love it! Love it! I can't explain how good the scent boosters are. They stick with your clothes and make all the difference. I mean no one really needs this but it is such a great plus when doing laundry!
Brooke B.
I love these scent boosters!! They are amazing and so easy to use. Also they smell sooooo good. I just dump a few in for every load and it makes my clothes smell amazing!
Amber T.
Greenwood
I like the smell of theses. The only thing I don't like is that they do not dissolve fully in the washer and my clothes have a bunch of crystals on them in the dryer.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
PACKAGING
The package design is great as it features a removable measuring cup/lid, as well as a secure shaker spout that snaps shut snugly.

SCENT & LONGEVITY
The scent is a very pleasant general "laundry fresh" type scent -- VERY reminiscent of, but not 100% identical to Outdoor Fresh Bounce dryer sheets. Since Gain and Bounce are both made by Proctor and Gamble, I would not be surprised if they did in fact use the Bounce scent as a starting point in this formulation. To my nose, the scent lasts several weeks on stored/unused items, and remains noticeable on worn/used items (sheets/towels, for example) for several days longer than with scented softener alone.

USING THE PRODUCT
These fragrant little pastel chips are added right with the clothes at the beginning of the laundry cycle. It's important that you don't put them into your detergent or softener dispenser. During the wash and rinse cycles the chips dissolve completely and deeply scent your laundry. These are meant solely for fragrance purposes and do not soften fabrics, so you will still want to use at least small amount of liquid softener or a dryer sheet if you normally do so.

I use this primarily for linens -- sheets, towels, draperies, rugs, etc. as it really helps keep them fresh while being stored in the linen closet.

I have also used a nearly identical product from Proctor & Gamble (Downy Unstoppables), but I didn't find the available scents to be to my liking.

RECOMMENDATION
Recommended for purchase: Yes
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Decorator Expert
OMG! so these are like little pebbles you just throw into your wash and it makes your clothes smell more fresher the scent is heavenly. i literally just washed my favorite blanket and threw these in & my blanket still smells amazing. the scent is very long lasted. i love these & this brand in general .
Aricca H.
This product smells amazing! I love that it keeps my sheets smelling great even after a week in the linen closet. You can also add just a little to some warm water and use it as a room spray to keep your furniture smelling fresh between deep cleanings!
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Love adding this boost to my laundry. It makes the laundry smell fresh and clean. The smell is long lasting and makes your clothes smell refreshed. It's a great product at a great price. If want an extra boost to clean smelling laundry I would use this.
Natasha A.
Minatare, NE
I love, love, love this product! It smells amazing, and the fragrance lasts and lasts! I've had compliments on our clothes from people(seriously!) a little bit goes a long way, so one bottle lasts! I use it every time I do laundry!
Isabelle 🔹.
Saint-martin, NB
Where i cant buy this product ? Want try this flavor