Please reconnect the following networks to maintain your Social Impact. The connection may have expired.
Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle In-Wash Scent Booster
BY GAIN #4 in Laundry Scent Booster
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "Love using these they are kinda expensive but they make your clothes smell so amazing" in 3 reviews
- "I throw a little bit of these in with every wash and my clothes and towels smell amazing for weeks!" in 2 reviews
- "these are awesome they work really good and they smell so good I love them they last a long time " in 1 review
- "I do not use a full cap full as thats too much and a little goes along way!" in 1 review
- "It has now been a week and my sheets still smell great." in 1 review
The package design is great as it features a removable measuring cup/lid, as well as a secure shaker spout that snaps shut snugly.
SCENT & LONGEVITY
The scent is a very pleasant general "laundry fresh" type scent -- VERY reminiscent of, but not 100% identical to Outdoor Fresh Bounce dryer sheets. Since Gain and Bounce are both made by Proctor and Gamble, I would not be surprised if they did in fact use the Bounce scent as a starting point in this formulation. To my nose, the scent lasts several weeks on stored/unused items, and remains noticeable on worn/used items (sheets/towels, for example) for several days longer than with scented softener alone.
USING THE PRODUCT
These fragrant little pastel chips are added right with the clothes at the beginning of the laundry cycle. It's important that you don't put them into your detergent or softener dispenser. During the wash and rinse cycles the chips dissolve completely and deeply scent your laundry. These are meant solely for fragrance purposes and do not soften fabrics, so you will still want to use at least small amount of liquid softener or a dryer sheet if you normally do so.
I use this primarily for linens -- sheets, towels, draperies, rugs, etc. as it really helps keep them fresh while being stored in the linen closet.
I have also used a nearly identical product from Proctor & Gamble (Downy Unstoppables), but I didn't find the available scents to be to my liking.
Recommended for purchase: Yes
See All Photos