BY GAIN

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Tropical Sunrise Fireworks. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you'd like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catrina C.
Alabama
Omg whoever create these things are a genius! They smell great! They leave your clothes smelling great for weeks. I put a few in a bottle of water with a spray nozzle and boom you have a great air freshner!
Michelle K.
Martinez, CA
These are amazing smelling, especially for summer time smells! They last and last! I buy mine at Walmart because the price is right. Now that summer is coming to an end, I see the price dropping little by little. I recommend these as a secondary to the Downy. Downy is 5 stars, gain is 4 stars, but both are great products!
Garrett T.
Adamsville
I just recently purchased these for the first time, I am a big fan of gain, I use the laundry detergent and fabric softener in gain and love it. I expected more out of the scent booster, I honestly can't even tell a difference than when I didn't use it.
Ashlee L.
This is our FAVORITE laundry booster! The smell is so wonderful and lasts a very long time! We buy this product while we are at the grocery store. We do think it's a little pricey but we will continue to buy it because we like it so much.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
I love this scent booster!!! After a long weekend of washing clothes it's great to walk in my closet and smell this great scent! Con is that they are a little expensive. I would buy a lot more often if the price was a tad lower.
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
I will usually pair these with a not so great smelling detergent and they just work like a charm. Clothing comes out smelling so great, and this is my favorite scent. Again, wish it wasn't as pricey but the price is worth it.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista , CA
These smell so good and make your laundry smell amazing! However, it takes a good bit to really be able to smell them in your laundry so this small container doesn't last long. Also kind of pricy for this small of a package
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Quite possibly my favorite laundry product! It makes my clothes and towels smell amazing. I can definitely see a difference versus when I didn't use them. They're super affordable and usually on sale as well. Five stars!!
đź’‹Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
I love these scent boosters. The smell is overwhelmingly fresh and fruity. It lasts for days after doing laundry. It doesn't take much to get the perfect smell for your whole load. Highly recommended product.
Amber R.
Knox
Almost too strong! It's worth the cost because you only have to put a very small amount in. Depending on the load size. I like to use it on my towels :). Will purchase again and have recommended to friends!