Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Katelinn K.Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #11 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz see more...

Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
I'm disappointed in these. I recently purchased these with very high expectations and I do not see anything in them that makes them what they are hyped up to be. I can't even smell them after the wash.
Jessica H.
Asheboro, NC
LOVE! Make my clothes smell SO good. Can not live without these since I tried them. They boost my other products and add a great scent. I love smelling my clothes and it makes laundry day smell so good
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
These smell great and keep laundry smelling great. I still prefer down my unstoppables over them but if I'm looking for a good clean "hung my laundry outside smell" I'll opt for these!
Jennifer C.
Leaves my laundry smelling all so clean! I love it and buy this repeatitively. Use in combination with the detergent and sheets and your laundry will smell fresh for weeks!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
These work great! Clothes smelling fresher 10x longer. Clothes could sit in my drawer for over a month and still come out smelling fresh from the dryer. Highly recommended
Kiri N.
Happy, TX
Love the smell of my clothes when I use this. I feel fresher!! I will definitely continue to use these scent boosters in my every day laundry
Mary W.
These are great!! When you match this with the matching detergent and fabric softener sheets your laundry smells great for days!!!
Kelsey G.
Dayton, OH
These are the bomb! Makes the fresh scent last longer in your clothes! Love adding these to my wash cycle.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! The scent is so fresh and soothing! Who needs candles when Gain can make your entire house smell sooo amazing! Keeps clothes super fresh for 12+ weeks! Perfect for using on clothes before rotating wardrobe for the season! Another plus is thier easy and convenient flip top lid, giving you easy access and easy pourage. The lid serves as a measuring cup for the perfect amount every single time. Very flexible; you can add as little or as many as you feel fit! Widely available in most supermarkets and dept stores nationwide and comes in various scents and sizes! The yellow pellets are teeny tiny so please be sure to keep out of reach so the kiddies dont get into them! Enjoy! I think youll be pleasantly surprised! Gain Fireworks In Wash Scent Booster, Original, 13.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Nora M.
The product works, as promised, but honestly I was disappointed because the scent was perceptibly different from original Gain detergent, which I love. This bore no resemblance to original Gain. Instead, I found this product had a scent that was a weird, completely unfamiliar scent with a fragrance which (depending on its concentration) ranged from an annoying, slightly "off" musky undertone, to thick, heavy & overpowering, bordering on unpleasant.I ended up using it though. I used a little bit at a time & only on towels and linens (which I wash separately from clothing anyway & rinsed twice.I did this because I didn't want to throw it away and waste money, but I also didn't want or like the scent clinging to my clothes or clashing with my perfume.