Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Katelinn K.

BY GAIN

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz see more...

Krystal S.
Dante
My favorite scent boosters. They make your clothes smell great for weeks. Also if you put some in yourbtart warmer your house will smell amazing. There are so many things you can do with them. Make your own spray add some scent booster hot water and a little baking soda. Mix and spray your carpets furniture mattress. Smells amazing.
Danielle S.
One of the best scent boosters there is! I have little to no complaints about this product. The scent could maybe last a little longer. 2 days at most is what I've noticed with most of my clothing but I do live in a home that has smokers.. It's pretty simple, pour some of the beads in the cap and toss it in your wash load before starting! Done! Your clothes come out smelling wonderful! Even after drying the scent is still embedded in your clothing! Would recommend.
Michelle M.
I love these in-wash scent boosters- they are amazing and leave your clothes smelling great all day! They are affordable and are especially great for people with pets and who smoke. You throw them in with your wash and they do the rest- you can still use fabric sheets too to help with cling. You can put in more or less depending on your preference. I would recommend trying these if you haven't  already!
Emiley D.
Gentry,Ar
By far one of my favorite laundry products! They are perfect for when your husband work in a kitchen and his socks get wet and nasty and his pants start to smell musty. You just throw in a cap full of these and they will smell like new! It's a very affordable product and very easy to find at any store that sells Gain products.
Shaylynn P.
I love Gain detergent to begin with. But these scent boosters just add a whole different level to the smell of my laundry! I love that they come in a small container and can easily be added before any load. I'd recommend to anyone who loves Gain and a fresh scent.
Gaby H.
Modesto, CA
These are the best! I love my laundry to smell fresh. I hate when something has been sitting in my closet for awhile and loses its scent. These make sure it won't. Just make sure to wash with warm water or they may melt on your clothes
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I love the scent boosters! They are amazing and keep my laundry so clean and fresh smelling for days, even weeks!!!! They dissolve quickly and don't leave behind a residue.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best booster ever in the whole wide world no other booster compared to this booster with an awesome booster !! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing booster !!! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Love this product! The scent is so fresh and soothing! Who needs candles when Gain can make your entire house smell sooo amazing! Keeps clothes super fresh for 12+ weeks! Perfect for using on clothes before rotating wardrobe for the season! Another plus is thier easy and convenient flip top lid, giving you easy access and easy pourage. The lid serves as a measuring cup for the perfect amount every single time. Very flexible; you can add as little or as many as you feel fit! Widely available in most supermarkets and dept stores nationwide and comes in various scents and sizes! The yellow pellets are teeny tiny so please be sure to keep out of reach so the kiddies dont get into them! Enjoy! I think youll be pleasantly surprised! Gain Fireworks In Wash Scent Booster, Original, 13.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
This smells so great! It makes my clothes smell good for hours on end. I'm really happy about this product because of the long lasting smell. I would definitely buy again and recommend to everyone I know!