Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Katelinn K.Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY GAIN #9 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster 19.5 oz see more...

Nora M.
The product works, as promised, but honestly I was disappointed because the scent was perceptibly different from original Gain detergent, which I love. This bore no resemblance to original Gain. Instead, I found this product had a scent that was a weird, completely unfamiliar scent with a fragrance which (depending on its concentration) ranged from an annoying, slightly "off" musky undertone, to thick, heavy & overpowering, bordering on unpleasant.I ended up using it though. I used a little bit at a time & only on towels and linens (which I wash separately from clothing anyway & rinsed twice.I did this because I didn't want to throw it away and waste money, but I also didn't want or like the scent clinging to my clothes or clashing with my perfume.
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Love fabric softener, I stock up in them when they are on sale. These new bead softeners they have came out with are God's gift to earth. Not only are they great for laundry but for wax warmers, liter boxes, smelly drain, air freshener, everything!
Dani M.
One of the best scent boosters there is! I have little to no complaints about this product. The scent could maybe last a little longer. 2 days at most is what I've noticed with most of my clothing but I do live in a home that has smokers.. It's pretty simple, pour some of the beads in the cap and toss it in your wash load before starting! Done! Your clothes come out smelling wonderful! Even after drying the scent is still embedded in your clothing! Would recommend.
Shaylynn P.
I love Gain detergent to begin with. But these scent boosters just add a whole different level to the smell of my laundry! I love that they come in a small container and can easily be added before any load. I'd recommend to anyone who loves Gain and a fresh scent.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! The scent is so fresh and soothing! Who needs candles when Gain can make your entire house smell sooo amazing! Keeps clothes super fresh for 12+ weeks! Perfect for using on clothes before rotating wardrobe for the season! Another plus is thier easy and convenient flip top lid, giving you easy access and easy pourage. The lid serves as a measuring cup for the perfect amount every single time. Very flexible; you can add as little or as many as you feel fit! Widely available in most supermarkets and dept stores nationwide and comes in various scents and sizes! The yellow pellets are teeny tiny so please be sure to keep out of reach so the kiddies dont get into them! Enjoy! I think youll be pleasantly surprised! Gain Fireworks In Wash Scent Booster, Original, 13.2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
sabie u.
Marshall
Love this product! Keeps our clothes smelling fresh, not to mention our bed linens. I also use it in the bathroom in a class dish, and in my car to keep it smelling fresh!
Michelle M.
I love these in-wash scent boosters- they are amazing and leave your clothes smelling great all day! They are affordable and are especially great for people with pets and who smoke. You throw them in with your wash and they do the rest- you can still use fabric sheets too to help with cling. You can put in more or less depending on your preference. I would recommend trying these if you haven't  already!
Emiley D.
Springdale, AR
By far one of my favorite laundry products! They are perfect for when your husband work in a kitchen and his socks get wet and nasty and his pants start to smell musty. You just throw in a cap full of these and they will smell like new! It's a very affordable product and very easy to find at any store that sells Gain products.
Cara S.
Johnstown
I got this product on clearance and I love the scent.  I like my clothes to smell clean when they come out of the laundry but I don't want them to have a supper strong scent.  I have enjoyed this product and how it leaves my laundry feeling and smelling fresh.  I would recommend this product to others
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
What an awesome product! We love that you can just dump as little or as much as you want straight into the load. They add such a great smell to our laundry. I love using this on products that I have to wash with "free & clear" laundry detergent (baby) to add that smell we all crave in clean laundry!