BY GAIN #4 in Laundry Scent Booster

Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks Add a little, add a lot! see more...

• Is this laundry detergent or do you add it with your dete...1 Answers
  • This product is good? 2 Answers
  • How much is the largest package and how many loads will i...1 Answers
Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster
  • "love the smell of gain and how makes my clothes smell so fresh and clean and i woulld buy gain all the time ,when shopping for laundry det." in 12 reviews
  • "I have always loved the fresh scent of Gain products, and these keep your clothes smelling clean and fresh for hours!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love this product, It makes my laundry smell good, and the smell lasts a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "My clothes smell great, and I can even catch a whiff from my sheets every once in a while" in 5 reviews
  • "A bot pricy but love the smell and leaves the clothes smelling great." in 4 reviews
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
I love how these smell. They really do boost the smell of the laundry and even after sitting in our linen closet for weeks, our sheets smell freshly laundered.

My complaint is the price. They aren't cheap and even though a little goes a long way, it's still more than what we budget for laundry. Also most of the coupons you get for Gain items have these excluded :-(

If I could use more coupons or get these for a little less expensive (like the price they are Sams without the Sams membership) I could totally see us buying these all the time.
Jasmine B.
Utica, PA
I loooove these they smell amazing! I like the smell of these ones more than the Downy ones, the scent kinda clashes with my preferred fabric softener so I keep little baggies of it in my closet, dressers and plastic storage tub to keep my clothes and bedding smelling fresh!
Keli E.
SANDY HOOK
I love the scent of gain so this is heaven for me. I love adding the extra boost of scent with my gain flings. I always use these on my towels and sheets. Sometimes they don't all dissolve in my front loaders but it's not often.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Omg, these little things make your clothes smell sooo good! I love them. I have never had any problem with these scent boosters. Just pour a little bit in the cap and sprinkle in your washer and you good to go for last all day freshness. My boyfriend can work all day and his clothes still smell fresh when he gets home, that's how good these are!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
Gain is the best smelling laundry detergent! Not only does it smell amazing, the amazing smell lasts for weeks! I am highly satisfied with this brand and will continue to buy in the future. It ranks in price in comparative to others. I would definitely recommend to others!
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Gain Fireworks are a great way to add a little bit of extra freshness to your laundry. I haven't used gain in a while, but when I did, these were my favorite little addition to toss into my load of laundry. If i use gain again, I'll get these too for sure!
Shayna R.
Absolutely the best. Gain beats any other laundry brand by a lot. These scent beads are the only ones I will use and I swear by them! If you want your clothes to smell freshly washed no matter how long they've been put away for, this is the product to use!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
While I love the smell of gain, I do not like their scent boosters at all. They do not last nearly as long as the unstoppable, but I figured i'd give them a try. I do not recommend these if you want a lasting scent on things, and will not buy again in the future.
Andrea M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product leaves my clothes smelling great all day! After using it for a while it does leave a residue in the washer, so normal cleanings a required. The only thing I don’t wash in it are my intimates. It can leave a strange odor sometimes.
Brittney H.
These scent boosters smell super good, you just add them to your washer and it does its magic, a little goes a long way. Right when you take the clothes out it smells nice, the price is good for what you're getting
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
How much do you actually use in a full sized load? I use almost a full cap
Diana S.
I want to know more about this product. I received three bottles of this soap and I would like to know how it works? Does it work good? I want to know before I use it!
Danielle J.
I use gain, what is the difference of this product?
laly b.
Orlando, FL
This product is good?
Holly H.
Huntington, In
Is this laundry detergent or do you add it with your detergent?