Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster

Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster: Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after 2 weeks Add a little, add a lot!

Is this a good product?
Anyone else use all Gain Products like I do?[product:gain-with-freshlock-original-liquid-detergent-150-fl-oz]Gain Original Liquid Fabric SoftenerGain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster
Who else loves this?
Start your review of Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“love the smell of gain and how makes my clothes smell so fresh and clean and i woulld buy gain all the time ,when shopping for laundry det.” in 12 reviews
“I have always loved the fresh scent of Gain products, and these keep your clothes smelling clean and fresh for hours!” in 10 reviews
“I love this product, It makes my laundry smell good, and the smell lasts a long time.” in 6 reviews
“My clothes smell great, and I can even catch a whiff from my sheets every once in a while” in 5 reviews
“A bot pricy but love the smell and leaves the clothes smelling great.” in 4 reviews
Niagara Falls, NY
I love this product. Not only do I use it for an amazing scent booster in my laundry, but it works great diluted in a spray bottle as homemade febreeze. It makes my house smell so clean
Connelly Spg, NC
I love this scent. It gives my clothes just enough added scent that isn't overwhelming. I've never been disappointed with this product, except when I run out. Great product for the price!
This stuff really works! I love how it makes my clothes smell and the scent stays on my laundry for a while. It is not too strong smelling at all and a little goes a long way.
Brodhead, KY
I swear by this product when I say it makes your laundry smell amazing! I love this product because you can use a little amount and still smell your laundry all through out the house.
Elk Garden, WV
These are one of the best smelling scent boosters, along with the other gain scents. I would definitely recommend them. I haven't had any problems with them not melting either.
Lockport, NY
I got a sample off of another website..and i had saw ads on the TV for the scent boosters and where super excited to try them..in the package before opening it it was very very strong..so i was in hopes that maybe it would be strong after a wash as well..i did a small load just as a test..after drying i must say my clothes just smelled like the always do after you wash them..no extra poweful scent like i had thought it was going to give off..for now I'm going to rate this a B but i am willing to try it again to see if my results change.
Clovis, CA
Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster uploaded by Elizabeth R.
I seriously love the smell of fresh laundry, but I hate grabbing a shirt and that fresh smell is gone! This happened all the time until I started using these Fireworks, our clothes started to smell good for so long kids at my daughter's school noticed and wanted to know what we used for our clothes. I can't say enough good things about this product it's one that I have gifted for housewarming parties.
Simsboro, LA
This is great for boosting the scent of original Gain, especially for my kids clothes. My son comes home from school and instead of having that outside kid smell, his clothes now smell fresh. The clothes from the dirty laundry hamper no longer knock me out! I am making sachets out of this to put in drawers and closets. It is wonderful! I can't imagine being without this now. No matter how long my clothes have hung in the closet, when they come out, they smell as fresh as the day I put them in.
Waskom , Tx
Having sensitive skin and still wanting something that will make your clothing smells good is made easy by using gain products. I have always used gain products in my house hold just because it is very gentle on the skin and smells GREAT. Once I found these lovely things I was hooked. They add just a little more smell good to our clothes. Also, just a tip for anyone who cares, I also use these in my scentsy!!! It makes my room smell so good and gives it a nice clean smell.
Cahokia, IL
This takes any smell out of your clothes and the scent lasts for a very long time. I would recommend this for everyone! My favorite is to use this on gym clothes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...