Gain Fireworks - Original Scent Booster - 13.2 oz. - 2 pk.

by Gain

Add pop to your laundry with long-lasting Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster. Gain Scent Booster lets you pick precisely how much you like the cool breeze of a sunny spring morning you want to smell. Choose from "just a scent" to "a stunningly accurate representation". The amount of smell will depend on how much of this original laundry scent booster you add to your laundry; you can add a little or add a lot. You get the same cool and crisp scent you fell in love with in an in-wash scent booster. Gain Fireworks goes directly into the washer to give a fresh-scent boost to all your clothes. The fantastic freshness in your clothes will last up to two weeks.

I have used both Downy Unstopables Scent Boosters and Gain Fireworks Scent Booster. Which one do you prefer?
Start your review of Gain Fireworks - Original Scent Booster - 13.2 oz. - 2 pk.!
How would you rate this product?
St Louis Park, MN
The scent boosters are great but they don't last too long. The scent doesn't really take to the clothes but it's great for a blanket to snuggle with on a cold night. I would recommend it but only to certain people.
Sanford, NC
These scent pellets are super awesome. They give just enough of a boost to the scent of your clothes to satisfy. Although I only use them in my clothes and not the kids I think they are safe for them.
Arlington, TX
These are amazing! I tend to rotate on what I use to make the clothes smell good but I feel like when I tend to use these the clothes smells a little more fresh for a longer period of time.
Olympia , WA
Omg these are amazing!!! I can't live without these! They make your laundry smell so good and the smell stays forever! I use it in every load! The smell from these last forever too!
dearborn
I love this so muchh! It keeps your clothes feeling soft, and the sent is just amazing!! I got my gain from target, but you could get it anywhere! It's a very effective golf product, and yes I would recommend it to anyone!
Van Buren, AR
I loved this product, however it made both of my kids breakout in a red itchy rash. I loved the smell and how good it made our clothes smell, but I couldn't continue using it.
Ahhhh you know those stupid commercials about how you could still smell your sheets after 16 weeks? It's true. And it smells SO good. I do each load of my laundry with it.
Winona
These scent boosters are amazing! You don't need a lot for it to work and they last for a few weeks so your laundry smells fresh even sitting in your closet
Fontana, CA
Tried a sample of these n it was awesome. I still prefer the downy with frebreeze in it but I wouldn't might purchasing this one if they didn't have my go to
Greenville
If you love the scent of Gain like I do, you will love these! I pair them with the Gain detergent and fabric softener and the scent really lasts for weeks!