BY GAIN #19 in Laundry Scent Booster

Add pop to your laundry with long-lasting Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster. Gain Scent Booster lets you pick precisely how much you like the cool breeze of a sunny spring morning you want to smell. Choose from "just a scent" to "a stunningly accurate representation". The amount of smell will depend on how much of this original laundry scent booster you add to your laundry; you can add a little or add a lot. You get the same cool and crisp scent you fell in love with in an in-wash scent booster. Gain Fireworks goes directly into the washer to give a fresh-scent boost to all your clothes. The fantastic freshness in your clothes will last up to two weeks. see more...

Angie F.
Kansas City
I absolutely love the scent of this product. And to just add a little pizzazz to my laundry room I buy 2 bottles of this at a time and pour into a glass jar not only does it make your clothes smell great it adds a super cute look to the laundry room.
thuria s.
I love this so muchh! It keeps your clothes feeling soft, and the sent is just amazing!! I got my gain from target, but you could get it anywhere! It's a very effective golf product, and yes I would recommend it to anyone!
Rosie F.
Arlington, TX
These are amazing! I tend to rotate on what I use to make the clothes smell good but I feel like when I tend to use these the clothes smells a little more fresh for a longer period of time.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
Really boosts the already fantastic scent gain makes your clothes smell and helps make the clothes keep the fresh clean smell for so much longer than other boosters.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold , NJ
I love the Gain boosters! They all smell fantastic and are very effective ! The give your clothes that extra boost of awesome smell , especially if paired with the same scent detergent . Affordable, and definitely worth it!
Megan H.
I feel like these scent boosters don't really help the smell of my clothes but when I use it on my towels it does keep the smell lingering!! They smell so good and they actually aren't too expensive but I hate to buy them just for towels. I've recommended them to most of my family and friends & they love them!
Amber P.
8780 Seton Street Westminster
I have always been a huge fan of gain, I love that it is pretty affordable and you can use coupons on the product. The smell is AMAZING and I stays fresh for weeks. I love using this boost with Tide or Gain. Its a must in my house hold. I will be buying it again.
Casey D.
My secret weapon! A little goes a long way with these little beads. They smell so great and last a good while. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh for so much longer than detergent alone. I found these at my local grocery store & already plan on rebuying.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
I prefer these scent boosters to other brands I've tried in the past. They have a better, more clean scent. In my honest opinion, scent boosters aren't necessary, but I do enjoy them. I add them to extra smelly loads that I know need a little help.
S. H.
I just can't seem to get these the hang of this stuff. I always have pellets in my laundry. I live the smell so I pour them into my electric wax melter instead. My house smells GREAT.