Gain Fireworks - Original Scent Booster - 13.2 oz. - 2 pk.

by Gain

Add pop to your laundry with long-lasting Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster. Gain Scent Booster lets you pick precisely how much you like the cool breeze of a sunny spring morning you want to smell. Choose from "just a scent" to "a stunningly accurate representation". The amount of smell will depend on how much of this original laundry scent booster you add to your laundry; you can add a little or add a lot. You get the same cool and crisp scent you fell in love with in an in-wash scent booster. Gain Fireworks goes directly into the washer to give a fresh-scent boost to all your clothes. The fantastic freshness in your clothes will last up to two weeks.

I have used both Downy Unstopables Scent Boosters and Gain Fireworks Scent Booster. Which one do you prefer?
Start your review of Gain Fireworks - Original Scent Booster - 13.2 oz. - 2 pk.!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
OMG!  People always wonder what the scent is when I walk by and compliment on the scent.  My clothes smell fresh for weeks and so does my closet.  The detergent cleans the clothes well.  The dryer sheets keep static cling at bay and the scent booster is amazing.  I love adding it to my towels and sheets.... well actually everything I wash.  I would highly recommend gain products to others.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love the Gain boosters! They all smell fantastic and are very effective ! The give your clothes that extra boost of awesome smell , especially if paired with the same scent detergent . Affordable, and definitely worth it!
I feel like these scent boosters don't really help the smell of my clothes but when I use it on my towels it does keep the smell lingering!! They smell so good and they actually aren't too expensive but I hate to buy them just for towels. I've recommended them to most of my family and friends & they love them!
8780 Seton Street Westminster
I have always been a huge fan of gain, I love that it is pretty affordable and you can use coupons on the product. The smell is AMAZING and I stays fresh for weeks. I love using this boost with Tide or Gain. Its a must in my house hold. I will be buying it again.
My secret weapon! A little goes a long way with these little beads. They smell so great and last a good while. Keeps my clothes smelling fresh for so much longer than detergent alone. I found these at my local grocery store & already plan on rebuying.
Navarre, FL
I prefer these scent boosters to other brands I've tried in the past. They have a better, more clean scent. In my honest opinion, scent boosters aren't necessary, but I do enjoy them. I add them to extra smelly loads that I know need a little help.
I just can't seem to get these the hang of this stuff. I always have pellets in my laundry. I live the smell so I pour them into my electric wax melter instead. My house smells GREAT.
Valrico, FL
I love the scent of gain! I used these scent boosters for awhile when the fabric softener wasn't suspending properly from my washer and they left my clothes smelling amazing! They are a bit pricy but definitely worth it
Gain original scent has always and will always be my favourite and go-to for my laundry. And as over-exaggerated as the commercials are for scent boosters, its true they stay smelling fresh for what seems like forever.
Fleetwood, PA
Love this stuff especially on my boyfriends clothes since he works on black top all day his clothes smell nasty and this stuff really helps with that when it's washed! Can't go wrong with extra smelling stuff for your clothes!