Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster - Sweet Sizzle (13.2 oz) uploaded by Kristin P.

BY GAIN #49 in Laundry Scent Booster

Gain fireworks in-wash scent booster - sweet sizzle (13.2 oz) see more...

Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
Awesome booster it makes the clothes smell even longer of the freshness of just washed clothes. I wish they made a bigger container because I love them so much I'm buying every week
kitty m.
Wilmington, NC
I really love this in wash scent booster! My son is a health nut and works out daily.I couldn't find anything that worked as good as I wanted to remove the smell of sweat from his clothing. I tried everything and his clothes smelled even worse after washing. Then I seen this and thought it could work or not so I gave it a try. I haven't looked back since! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a fresh scent to your clothing after washing and drying!! It's an excellent product!
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
I absolutely love these! The packaging grabs your eyes, but the scent grasps your nose! They work so well at leaving your clothes smelling wonderful for quite a while! They can be pricey, but a small amount goes a very long way & you dont go through them super quickly. I love how fresh they keep my laundry smelling, even if it's an outfit I keep in my closet for a month, it still smells freshly washed!
H R.
Ewww girlll if u aint tried these u are missing out i dont buy fabric softner or dryer sheets anymore these will have your stuff smelling sooo good we can even smell them when we get new sheets out to but on the beds we can still smell them i even put so in a spray bottle with hot water shake it uo and up it for air freshner...AMAZING
Hannah K.
I am hooked on scent boosters. They might be a luxury but seriously you have NEVER experienced clean laundry smell until you use Gain's scent booster beads. I use a little in most of my loads (not jeans or towels) and I'll pull something out a few weeks after washing and it STILL smells good. If you've seen the commercials, they really don't lie.
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
I love this product. I don't have to remember to put fabric softer when it's half way through the cycle. This product you put some on at the beginning of the wash along with your detergent and it's amazing. Love the long lasting smell that leaves on my clothes. Totally recommend.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
There is no doubt that these not only make your clothes smell great but it also keeps it smelling great for a longer period of time. Like I can literally wear it like 3 or 4 times with that great scent; my clothes have gotten dirty and still smelled great.
Jessica M.
I don't like these little beads. Easy to spill and make a mess out of, east to add to much or not enough. Only plus side is they smell good, and I suppose work if you get the fight amount in. I would rather just stick with my old fashion laundry items.
Tina M.
I absolutely love the Gain products,this one my daughter had me try and I was hooked,the way it makes your clothes smell is fantastic .I will absolutely be buying more from Walmart.
Cole C.
This stuff is amazing!! Love the smell of it!! Helps lock in the scent into your clothing, for a all day smell. Very effective and affordable. I recommend you buy it to try it out. Goes great with gain laundry detergent and gain dryer sheets!