BY GAIN #55 in Laundry Scent Booster

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Original Fireworks. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you'd like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I don't know anyone who doesn't love these scent boosters! I love the smell of Gain and this helps it last longer. I've even tossed them in sachets to throw in drawers, closets and with my towels to help keep clothing smelling fresh longer. Hate the price tag so I'll only get them when they're on sale and stacked with coupons but they're worth every penny honestly!
Rosie F.
Arlington , TX
Gain has some of the best products for a good price point. Not only do they keep the clothes smelling nice for a longer period of time but it tends to leave my clothes soft as well. It's a good price point for how long the smell on the clothes last.
Amanda D.
I love these !! They smell so so so beautiful!!! I don't know how else to describe it and they make and keep your clothes smelling ultra amazing for a while too!!! You can also put them on a wax burner and they will have your house smelling awesome!!!
Allie N.
I don't even know where to begin with these but they have changed the laundry game since day 1. They are my favorite things in the world. They leave your clothes smelling amazing and I just can't get enough of them! I've tried so many of the different scents but in my opinion they are all amazing! I'm always repurchasing and will continue to.
Cierra M.
paulding, OH
these are so amazing. i hate when i run out because my laundry just doesn't smell the same! nothing is better than freshly cleaned sheets with these used in the washing process. they smell awesome for days. sometimes i will find some socks or something in my dresser that has been there for weeks and it still smells amazing!
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
I can't say enough good things about these scent boosters. They are the perfect addition to a load of laundry to bring the smell off the charts! It literally smells like heaven when you open the door to throw your clothes into the dryer! I would recommend these to everyone because I love them SO much!
Izel G.
Hialeah, FL
I love love love love this I put it on every single one of my washes my clothes come out smelling great I usually buy it at Walmart or Publix only thing I don't like about it is it the containers are to small I wish they came in a bigger pack
Chelsey M.
I love these little fireworks!!! I purchase these at Target or Walmart, and use them so my clothing smells good. IT SMELLS AMAZING. My sister gave me a sample once and wow! The smell on the clothing stays all day! More than 24 hours honestly!!!
Abby D.
Port Hueneme, CA
Literally a must have! I don't care what anyone says! Scent boosters really do make your laundry smell fresher longer! A scoop of scent booster accompanies every single load of laundry in our house hold! Forever a believer in scent boosters
anna T.
Merritt Island, FL
I use this stuff with my gym clothes and things that are super smelly and I love it because it gives it that extra boost of a good scent! I bought it from target. I would buy this again or a different one depending on my which scent I want.