Gain Fireworks In-wash Scent Booster Original uploaded by Brittany B.Gain Fireworks In-wash Scent Booster Original uploaded by Wendy G.Gain Fireworks In-wash Scent Booster Original uploaded by Kaaila K.

BY GAIN #32 in Laundry Scent Booster

Gain® Fire Works™ In-Wash Scent Booster Original.

Up to 12 weeks of freshness!*

*Out of storage.

©A.I.S.E. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Definitely better than dryer sheets. " in 1 review
  • "It works great and gives my clothes a wonderful scent." in 1 review
  • "Not only do they make my laundry smell good enough to eat, but I found a little trick!" in 1 review
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Absolutely love these! The scent lasts so long and makes my clothes and closet smell amazing. I also put these in my scensy and my entire house smells like fresh laundry
Tori P.
I absolutely love these. I make my own liquid soap so it doesn't have a scent. I know it doesn't need one, but I prefer one.
It has a nice scent that lasts, but it is a tad expensive for the amount of laundry I have to do.
Rhonda A.
Lovington
I like it. Because it really kept my clothes smelling really good for a long time and I ment to put 5 stars but. Accidentally pushed the wrong button I wasn't really paying attention to the one I did push so sorry this is a great project for anybody I have allergies to Tide...
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
These work wonders!! I work around food and it is so hard to get that smell out of my aprons and clothes. Every time I use these my close smell so much better! They don't smell greasy of like food. They have a nice light scent like laundry is supposed to!!
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
Grain products are always on point! I love them so much! I sprinkle a kid full of these into a load that I feel like needs an extra boost of freshness.
I think these are 5 dollars so about the same price as the one I use to use
M B.
These balls can be paired with any scent and it makes it smell amazing. The only cons that this product has is that I have to use quite a lot to get the smell I am aiming for and that can be quite expensive.
Lindsey🎀 M.
Lawrenceville
Love love love these! They make my house and laundry  smell soooo good. They keep my laundry smelling fresh for weeks on end. It's so helpful especially having dogs.
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
These little balls of Gain Fireworks Scent Booster do exactly what the name claims! I love them! They are very effective and make your laundry smell fresh and clean even longer than without them. You just toss them in the tub with the load that you are washing and that's it. Your laundry will smell great for a very long while after its washed.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Decorator Expert Level 2
I'm a huge "GAIN" fan, they've never failed me yet. These are the best. I mix a whole bottle in with a whole box of my powder GAIN detergent, they make my clothes feel soft and smell heavenly. I'm not exactly sure if these boost the scent of my GAIN laundry detergent or if they boost the scent of themselves but either way my clothes smell wonderful. And they are priced very well compared to other brands.
Bunnie B.
Ooh Gain…giving my laundry that extra burst of deliciousness for the past few months. They are worth the prices and are effective. Keeps my laundry smelling like they have just been washed for weeks. I have recommended to friends & I would recommend to all of you. These little babies are worth it, you won't regret buying.
Emily R.
Springfield, MO
I usually use Downy Unstoppables (which I love) but I wanted to give these a try. Do they hold the fresh scent for a long time? Has anyone used both and do they compare to each other?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these little balls?
Tori P.
Does anyone know if you can melt it down and add it to homemade liquid laundry soap? And if so, how much and does the scent last?
Kt J.
Paso Robles, CA
I've heard that the In Wash Scentry Boosters does make your clothes smell great; however, it breaks down the fibers in your clothing. Is there any truth to this, and if so will anything be done to fix it?