BY GAIN #13 in Laundry Scent Booster

Gain® Fireworks™ In-Wash Scent Booster Moonlight Breeze™.

Up to12 weeks of freshness!*

*Out of storage.

©A.I.S.E. see more...

• Where do you buy this? I am only able to find it at The D...5 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. Do you think this will irritate it?2 Answers
  • "My closet smells awesome!" in 1 review
Dee D.
I absolutely love how long lasting the fragrance is and how soft my clothes, sheets, towels, or anything I wash comes out! It is very affordable and depending upon how much product you use it can last you a while! I highly recommend this if you want great smelling and soft clothes!
Ashley S.
Love these! These are part of my weekly laundry ritual. I like all the matching scents Gain offers. The smell lasts forever. I usually buy the biggest container and it takes a long time to run out. Very good product.
Ashley G.
Jacksonville, FL
Adding this into the washer while using the detergent really makes for a wonderful smelling laundry. It boost the amazing scent of the detergent and makes your clothes smell good for weeks.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
I just love all of Gain's scent boosters! Moonlight Breeze is probably my favorite of them all! It will make all of your laundry smell amazing! It's not expensive and a little goes a long way. Use with Gain dryer sheets for an even more intense fragrance!
Crystal G.
Gain fireworks in-wash boosters are amazing. After using them in my wash my clothes have maintained a fresh scent for weeks.
I like that a small amount goes a long way and teams up perfectly with my laundry soap. Its great that they come in small pellets and not a liquid so it allows you to add it to the wash right from the start!
Gain in-wash scent boosters are good for anyone who likes to have clean smelling laundry that lasts long after they are washed. (:
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
This is also a great product from gain!! I use OT with every load of laundry along with my gain detergent and fabric softener. My clothes and my laundry room always smells so good!! Gain Fireworks In-wash Scent Booster Moonlight Breeze
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Another must have to add to your laundry goodies! I love the inwash scent boosters, the are so effective and you can tell from the moment the clothes start washing! I pair this with the moonlight breeze detergent and dryer sheets for a smell that fills the whole house with freshness.
Kasey H.
I'm in love with this product! We've always used just the original scent, but they smells SO much better! My boyfriend works in a prison and his uniforms need some serious love, so they work amazing! Once they come out of the washer you'd never know how bad they were before!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
These smell so wonderful and it keeps your laundry smelling fresh until you wear/use it. I use these in the washer along with the moonlight breeze pods so you only have to use a very little amount! I definitely recommend the gain in washer scent boosters!
Donisha B.
Hinesville, GA
I just started using these. I feel as though they're not as effective as liquid fabric softener but get the job done. They can be messy and sometimes they don't dissolve during wash. They're a bit over-priced and don't last long.
Sarah B.
Where do you buy this? I am only able to find it at The Dollar General in my area.
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I have sensitive skin. Do you think this will irritate it?