BY GENERIC

Scent Booster Beads see more...

Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
Love how these make my clothes smell this and gain pods make such a difference in my laundry ! It last longer than it would normally and with target specials I only pay 14 dollars for both gain pods and this definitely repurchasing
Mckayla S.
greenwood, SC
BEST PRODUCT INVENTED! These make your clothes smell 10x better than normal detergent. A container of these last a good many washes too! If you put these in with a big comforter though, they tend to not melt.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
These are amazing! I've never used a fabric softener before, so I have nothing to compare it to. But you put open the packaging and it smells amazing! A nice summery smell! Makes my clothes smell good and lasting!! You don't need to use a lot of either!
I also saw on Facebook, if you mix these with water in a spray bottle, it makes for a nice spray for things you can wash like furniture and I believe it!!! Bought this on sale for $4.99 and they are normally $6.99 I believe.