BY GAIN #58 in Starch

Get up to 12 Weeks of Freshness in Every Load of Laundry* Gain Original Scent Helps Freshen Every Fabric with a Bright Energetic Scent That s Sure to Leave You Smiling 2 Gain Fireworks Go Directly into the Washer Along with Your Detergent of Choice 1 Shake In as Much as You d Like to Help Give Clothes a Fresh Scent Boost 6 You May Find Yourself Walking around with a Dreamy Look on Your Face 5 Enjoy the Matching Gain Original Scent in Detergent Fabric Softener 4 Take the Great Scent of Gain All around Your House with Products Made for Supporting a Great Clean an Even Greater Scent Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Original Fireworks. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, an see more...

Sarah M.
I received a sample of these from the website Chegg when I ordered my textbooks for the semester. My first time using them, they stained everything I had put in the washer. I personally prefer the Downy beads and have never had a problem with those. I will never use these again and do not recommend them to anyone.
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the extra boost these scent boosters give. I feel like my clothes are that much more clean and smell great throughtout the day. Items that I wear more frequently, this product is a must for the washer. They are super easy to use...just pour a capfull in with your detergent fling and start the wash.
Yvette N.
These are great to add and toss into any load. The scent boost is incredible and last for weeks. I love pairing these with the same sent dryer sheets to add even more boost.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
I love the smell of original gain and these scent boosters just make everything smell so much better! I love how this makes my clothes smell so amazing and fresh. My only negative is the price, it is an unnecessary product in my opinion so sometimes I have a hard time paying full price for it.
Amy V.
I am writing this review for a contest. The smell of this product is wonderful and lasts a long time after taking it out of the wash! The price is comparable to other brands. I would recommend this if you want your laundry to smell fresh and lovely.
Brianna H.
Shady Spring, WV
I have been using Gain Fireworks Booster since they were released. They work so well! I just add these to the washer and when I open my washer I smell the scent and know that my clothes are clean . Also the price is not bad at all and I usually see coupons available online as well. Try them, they won't disappoint!
Nadia B.
Eldersburg, MD
These smell so good and make my laundry smell for days after washing!  They melt in the wash (beware if you don't use hot water, they won't melt properly).  I did laundry for a few items for my sister and she mentioned how long her clothes smelled good!  Gain makes this item affordable and I would definitely recommend.  Gives your clothes that extra umph!!
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent of Gain! I even have it as a Febreze/Gain car freshener. Gain Fireworks in-Wash Booster really makes your clothes smelling fresh for a very long time. I'm half and half about the price since you can buy some detergent the same cost as the booster, but if you love the smell of fresh laundry like I do, it is definitely worth the cost!
Angela L.
White Plains, NY
Gain fabric softener beads are the best on the market. I love the way Gain beads leave the clothes smelling, it is a refreshing scent and uplifting. I use them in every wash and buy the biggest size at a warehouse club. I would definitely recommend trying this product, you are going to love it.
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
Gain fireworks make all my clothes smell so good, even if there hanging in closet for a week or two. Gain dings smell better than any other scent boosters! There expensive but worth it! I would recommend them if you haven't tried them! You will fall in love!
Karen A.
Whats your favorite scents or whats another brand and scents