BY GAIN #90 in Starch

Get up to 12 Weeks of Freshness in Every Load of Laundry* Gain Original Scent Helps Freshen Every Fabric with a Bright Energetic Scent That s Sure to Leave You Smiling 2 Gain Fireworks Go Directly into the Washer Along with Your Detergent of Choice 1 Shake In as Much as You d Like to Help Give Clothes a Fresh Scent Boost 6 You May Find Yourself Walking around with a Dreamy Look on Your Face 5 Enjoy the Matching Gain Original Scent in Detergent Fabric Softener 4 Take the Great Scent of Gain All around Your House with Products Made for Supporting a Great Clean an Even Greater Scent Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain Original Fireworks. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain detergent. Toss in your clothes, an see more...

Samantha M.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I have to admit, I thought these would be a total gimmick when I saw them for the first time. I should have known better. I should have known better. These are Gain after all. I am absolutely obsessed with these. They are so fragrant and the scent actually lasts a great deal on clean laundry. I air dry my clothes (perks of living in the country) and this scents lasts even after being air dried. I purchased mine at Target and highly recommend you test these out.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
I love the smell of original gain and these scent boosters just make everything smell so much better! I love how this makes my clothes smell so amazing and fresh. My only negative is the price, it is an unnecessary product in my opinion so sometimes I have a hard time paying full price for it.
Betsy D.
Carencro, LA
This is the best smelling stuff you could wash your clothes with. I last a long time on your clothes in the drawer even if you don't wear that article of clothing for weeks after washing. It is affordable. I would very much so recommend this product to anyone.
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
Where have these been all my life!? These smell absolutely amazing! I was looking for something to make my clothes smell fresh even after they had been in the dryer. These do the trick amazingly! Highly recommend & definitely will repurchase!
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
This makes my clothes smell amazing!! I feel like perfume or body spray isn't even necessary because this smells ALL day!
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
They just give your clothes a boost of freshness!! Love these more then liquid fabric softener.
Tara S.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are amazing! Use them every load. Keeps my clothes smelling amazing for weeks!
Amy V.
I am writing this review for a contest. The smell of this product is wonderful and lasts a long time after taking it out of the wash! The price is comparable to other brands. I would recommend this if you want your laundry to smell fresh and lovely.
Nadia B.
Eldersburg, MD
These smell so good and make my laundry smell for days after washing!  They melt in the wash (beware if you don't use hot water, they won't melt properly).  I did laundry for a few items for my sister and she mentioned how long her clothes smelled good!  Gain makes this item affordable and I would definitely recommend.  Gives your clothes that extra umph!!
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the extra boost these scent boosters give. I feel like my clothes are that much more clean and smell great throughtout the day. Items that I wear more frequently, this product is a must for the washer. They are super easy to use...just pour a capfull in with your detergent fling and start the wash.
Karen A.
Whats your favorite scents or whats another brand and scents