Gain Fireworks Gain Original Fireworks (36.2oz, 57 loads) uploaded by Veronica A.

BY GAIN FIREWORKS

Add pop to your laundry with long-lasting Gain Original Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster. Choose from "just a scent" to "a stunningly accurate representation." The amount of smell will depend on how much of this original laundry scent booster you add to your laundry; you can add a little or add a lot. You get the same cool and crisp scent you fell in love with in an in-wash scent booster. Gain Original Fireworks goes directly into the washer to give a fresh-scent boost to all your clothes. The fantastic freshness in your clothes will last up to two weeks. see more...

Jennifer S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite products!! They make my laundry smell so good!! I highly recommend this product!! They really do make your laundry smell so great for weeks and weeks after being washed! And the price is great for such an awesome product!
Michaela G.
I LOVE the way these beads make your laundry smell. You do not need that many for them to do their job. After they are dry they smell amazing. Even when you fold them and put them in your dresser till you wear them, THEY STILL SMELL AMAZING!
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
My favorite!!! Add a little or a lot to your load. Adds extra smell and freshness to your clothes. I love these and will always buy them. They are a little pricey but worth it. I don't like to buy cheap stuff to wash my clothes with.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I ABSOLUTELY love these to throw a cap in and sprinkle this in before I wash my clothes! Helps keep them clean and smelling fresh longer!! I adore the scent of Gain so I was super happy when these came out!
Sara B.
Royalton, KY
Absolutely love the gain fireworks! Best thing I've ever used! Not only do I use it in my laundry, I use it in my tart warmer! The smell sticks and it's affordable!
Briana B.
I love adding these to my laundry, we use this in the scent moonlight breeze along with the fabric softener and together these are amazing and makes your laundry smell soooooo good!!!
Darlene M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the best invention ever! I use Gain EVERYTHING. Even my trash bags and Febreeze smell like Gain. It really does make your laundry smell so delicious for weeks! I open my drawers and get a burst of the signature Gain smell. I never do a load of laundry without a generous scoop of this. I may use too much but...more is more and I can't get enough of it!
Beth B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these all of the time and love them. They help the laundry smell great and are very affordable. I usually am able to find them on sale or can find a coupon. I always have several containers setting in the laundry room and will not be without them.

I only gave 4 stars because they sometimes don't dissolve as well as I would like them to.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I always stock up on these amazing smelling add on's to your laundry. They are my absolute favorite and I rarely run out of them because they smell so good. They are pretty adorable however I usually use coupons to purchase them
Krista G.
This stuff is AMAZING !! I love how clothes stays smelling so good even after it's been hanging in the closet for a week or longer ! I especially love how my husband comments on how good his clothes smells when he's putting it on !! It is also a very affordable price ! If you don't have this you are missing out !