Gain Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain thai dragon fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of thailand. With the freshness of febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, gain thai dragon fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. Lasting freshness: takes your senses to a faraway land with freshness that lasts 2 weeks. An exotic cocktail of papaya, mango and of course sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of thailand. Freshen with febreze: an... see more...

Amanda M.
Love this and Moonlight Breeze Fabric Softener - just with they made the Moonlight Breeze in the liquid detergent and not just the gel packs which don't work for my washer type. But the Thai Dragon fruit smells amazing and the scent lingers (not too strongly) after drying. Gain is usually more affordable than any other popular detergent brands too. Will continue to keep using!
It's product made my whole house smell good I love using this product it make my clothes smells wonderful and even after a long day at work I can still smell it on my clothes when I get home I highly recommend this product to everyone I even have people ask me what kind of laundry detergent do you use it amazing I absolutely love this product
Heather G.
In my opinion it doesn't get much better than again with Febreze. Given I've grown up using Gain my whole life that could be an influence. But once they teamed up with Febreze there was no turning back for me. It smells great of course but it also works well to get out stains and keep clothes fresh and clean long after washing.
Alia J.
Buffalo, NY
I like doing laundry however I enjoy clean good smelling clothes more. Not only does this detergent clean my clothes it leaves them smelling amazing for weeks at a time. My laundry comes out feeling soft and smelling fresh. I'd highly recommend this product for anyone who enjoys good quality laundry soap.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Probably the best smelling laundry detergent I've ever used. I wear scrubs for work and they really keep the smell good when I wash them in this detergent. overall probably my favorite scent they offer ( I smelled them all lol) the purple colored bottle is nice too. Wash sheets with this too!! :)
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
Smells great, but I do have to use a scent booster to enhance the long lasting scent of Gain. The detergent is affordable and I typically purchase when it is on sale at CVS or Walmart. It is one of my top 2 go to laundry detergents. It does not irritate my skin.
Heather C.
Davis, OK
Gain Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit liquid laundry detergent is our everyday detergent and always gets out laundry nice and clean on the first try! The scent is light and clings nicely to the fabric even days after the laundry has been hanging in a closet.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
Works great and the bottle is good for transporting, especially if you have to walk somewhere or have laundry facilities outside your living space. It's affordable for laundry detergent and usually there are sales for it. It also smells great too!
Nina O.
Severn, Md
The dispenser for this detergent is incredibly convenient. The cap is perfect for measuring the appropriate amount of detergent. My whole family loves this scent and we always get compliments on how fresh and clean smelling our clothes are.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
We love the dragonfruit scent. My clothes come out smelling fresh & it lasts days after just being washed. It's a great price in Walmart too usually around $7 for the big bottle ! I highly recommend for parents who do a ton of laundry