Gain Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY GAIN #66 in Laundry Detergent

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain thai dragon fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of thailand. With the freshness of febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, gain thai dragon fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. Lasting freshness: takes your senses to a faraway land with freshness that lasts 2 weeks. An exotic cocktail of papaya, mango and of course sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of thailand. Freshen with febreze: an... see more...

Judith H.
Gaston
It smells amazing and makes my clothes smell so good!!! It’s a good price too!! I do a lot of laundry for my household and this size last me a good while! The dollar general stores always have deals on this too!
Angel J.
Kansas City
Gain is the only detergent I use every now in then i will use one other brand but I use Gain detergent fabric enhancer liquid fabric softener fabric sheets dish soap pods and Gain is on sale often not to mention the coupons Gain gives awesome product and so many wonderful smells that lasts
Tracy B.
Phoenix , AZ
I love how Gain smells and cleans our clothes! I am a mom to three boys and the wife of a carpenter. We have dirty clothes here! I trust that Gain will clean them without issue and it always does!
Katy P.
I love gain with Febreze scent! My laundry always comes out of the dryer feeling extremely soft and smelling great. This product also lasts longer because you do not need to use a full cup on every load. Worth the money!
Makenzie M.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite sent of all the cleaning products by Gain, so that's a major plus. Not to mention how my boyfriend always compliments me on how my laundry smells so good. I feel as though my clothes are safe and the fabric stays well maintained whenever I use this. Oh, and I have to mention that the Gain commercials are my absolute favorite!
Danielle L.
Toms River, NJ
First off, I love Gain products. They do an excellent job of getting my clothes clean, even the tough stains. Plus, the scents really do last after you take your clothes out of the dryer. My favorite of all of the Gain scents is the Thai Dragon Fruit. It is so cheery and it seems to last the longest. Gain is a great value for the price.
Elizabeth L.
I got this product because I always use Gain and I tried the Thai, and I am highly allergic to the scent.  It made me break out and I was very disappointed because I liked the scent but could not stop itching. I would recommend this product to someone else, however I would want them to test out the scent first,

Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This stuff seriously smells amazing!! It keeps my colors bold and does not fade like others I have tried. I have noticed a significant different in the cleanliness and smell of my clothes once finished washing when using Gain laundry detergent. I love this brand and will absolutely be repurchasing!
Can R.
Union City, OH
I have always been a gain fan, but this scent is by far one of my favorites! It leaves a long lasting smell and makes my clothes smell fresh even if they've been hanging up in the closet. I would recommend this to all, although my boyfriend likes the original gain scent better.
Amanda E.
Lorain
LOVE Gain. I have been using it the longest out of all the others. It has lasted smell wise for a long time. For the most part it is effective. I buy this product from Sams Club which makes it more affordable for the price. I do recommended to my friends all the times.