BY GAIN #24 in Fabric Softener

Bethany V.
Victoria
I absolutely love the scent of All of Gain's products. I do buy Gain's fabric softener just for the scent. The scent will last for at least a week on your clothes after it's been washed. It preforms well as far as making your towels really soft. But the biggest plus for me about Gain's Fabric Softener Original Scent is the smell of it and the smell stays on the fabrics you use it on for a extended amount of time. I strongly recommend this fabric softener not only to my friends but also my family. It's also a great product for a good price. The only downfall is I cannot seem to find it in a bigger container. I do so much laundry that I buy in bulk for my family, it's cheaper that way. Because it doesn't come in my preferred size I buy it and use it for the fabrics in my bedroom like my curtains and my bedding.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I liked that this kept the sheets from getting static and kept them soft but I thought the smell was a little chemically or artificial, and it did make my chest a little rosy. I may repurchase but I will look for other options as well.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Gain original is my favorite scented fabric softener. It works great with my old washing machine. This leaves mine and my husband’s clothing soft and smelling great! He works in a factory, so scent is important!
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
My mother in law introduced me to this after I was asking what made her clothes smell so good. This is it people. The scent lasts so long on the clothes and smells clean which most fabric softeners do not do!
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
We like this softener very much and we purchase it once in a while. We like the delicate scent of it. We use softener every time we wash our clothes. We are a big family so we wash our clothes very often
Sheila G.
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
I literally love all Gain products! I feel like no matter which one you get you cant go wrong. I love the fabric softener and the detergent and the air fresheners and the cleaners (with mr. clean).  The smell is very fresh and clean and it makes you feel good. I love the original scent but I also love apple mango tango.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite fabric softener I usally buy this if I can with coupons and sales. I loved how my clothes smell after using even after a week you can smell this freah scent.
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
This is a great laundry detergent! It leaves my clothes feeling so soft and smelling good. But their scent isn’t that strong. It’s also affordable which is great. I would recommend.
Fritza V.
I love the smell and makes me happy lol. It just gentle and great for clothes. It leaves my clothes super clean. I'm not disappointed with this product. It is very affordable for customers. I would buy this soap again especially the pods. I would recommend to people.