BY GAIN #76 in Fabric Softener

Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
Gain original is my favorite scented fabric softener. It works great with my old washing machine. This leaves mine and my husband’s clothing soft and smelling great! He works in a factory, so scent is important!I absolutely love the scent of All of Gain's products. I do buy Gain's fabric softener just for the scent. The scent will last for at least a week on your clothes after it's been washed. It preforms well as far as making your towels really soft. But the biggest plus for me about Gain's Fabric Softener Original Scent is the smell of it and the smell stays on the fabrics you use it on for a extended amount of time.
Bethany V.
Victoria , TX
I absolutely love the scent of All of Gain's products. I do buy Gain's fabric softener just for the scent. The scent will last for at least a week on your clothes after it's been washed. It preforms well as far as making your towels really soft. But the biggest plus for me about Gain's Fabric Softener Original Scent is the smell of it and the smell stays on the fabrics you use it on for a extended amount of time. I strongly recommend this fabric softener not only to my friends but also my family. It's also a great product for a good price. The only downfall is I cannot seem to find it in a bigger container. I do so much laundry that I buy in bulk for my family, it's cheaper that way. Because it doesn't come in my preferred size I buy it and use it for the fabrics in my bedroom like my curtains and my bedding.
Alessandra B.
Millstone Twp, NJ
We like this softener very much and we purchase it once in a while. We like the delicate scent of it. We use softener every time we wash our clothes. We are a big family so we wash our clothes very often
Fritza V.
I love the smell and makes me happy lol. It just gentle and great for clothes. It leaves my clothes super clean. I'm not disappointed with this product. It is very affordable for customers. I would buy this soap again especially the pods. I would recommend to people.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I liked that this kept the sheets from getting static and kept them soft but I thought the smell was a little chemically or artificial, and it did make my chest a little rosy. I may repurchase but I will look for other options as well.
Kamrey B.
I️ love the way all gain products smell that’s why I️ buy this fabric softener all the time. It last for a real long time. The price is higher than would I️ want it to be but it is worth every penny . I️ recommend.
Dani A.
It’s the first time I’ve bought this softener and it has worked fine so far. You won’t need a large amount of product to get the expected results of a fabric softener. Fresh smell and soft fabric that lasts for days.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
My mother in law introduced me to this after I was asking what made her clothes smell so good. This is it people. The scent lasts so long on the clothes and smells clean which most fabric softeners do not do!
Jordan G.
Marshfield, MO
Love this product! A little expensive but there are always coupons in the paper and online! Leaves your clothes super soft and smelling fantastic! Great to pair with the soap, but not a necessity!
Mimi F.
Gain original is the best! Leaves your clothes wrinkle free and smelling fabulous. I’ve used the other selections, but this one is the best. Will continue recommending it to others.