Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesFabric SoftenerGain
Eco-box Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Scent

Gain Eco-box Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Scent

by Gain

#1 in Fabric Softener

Reducing your ecological footprint is a nice goal to have, so what if we told you there was a way to do just that, while experiencing the most amazing scent known to your nostrils? Get ready to enjoy the nose-pleasing freshness and irresistible softness of

How well does this fabric softener work? I’ve been looking for a new one and haven’t found it yet.
Who else loves when the whole house smells like this?
What is best product Tide or Gain?
Start your review of Gain Eco-box Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Scent!
San Diego, CA
Gain Eco-box Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Scent uploaded by lladira E.
l o veeeee ! best scent ever ! I forgot how much I enjoyed this scent added to my laundry after years of not using. It doesn’t leave any residue on my clothing and it leaves my family of 4’s clothes smelling fresh in the closet for weeks ! 🖤
palm bay , FL
Love gain fabric softener it has a really great smell one I never get sick of the kind you'll always remember makes our clothes super soft
Union Beach, NJ
Gain is my favorite fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft, static-free and smell amazing! Funny story, my husband was running with some guys one time and one said “what smells so good?”. Well, ended up being my husbands workout clothes washed in gain laundry soap and fabric softener!
Gain is by far are number one laundry soap and fabric softener choice for the family. It’s the best in every category. It works the best and smells the best. The fabric softener keeps our clothes and towels soft and smelling fantastic!
calexico, CA
I love this product so much because it leaves your clothes smelling so good and it even last for days. The scent sometimes even last for almost a week. The price seems good and i would deifitanlty buy again
Liberty Hill , TX
I love this fabric softener! I don't know if it works any better than the rest, but the scent is my favorite from all I've tried.
San Ysidro, CA
My favorite line of laundry smells so good, leave your clothes so soft, it pays too much I love it
Columbus, GA
This is my go to fabric softner. I just love this stuff! This makes my clothes smell amazing and keeps them extremely soft. This is also great to use with blankets and sheets. I will buy this again and I recommend.
Paris, TN
Gain Eco-box Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Scent uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
GAIN ORIGINAL SCENT FABRIC SOFTENER is my absolute favorite fabric softener EVER! I love the fresh, clean smell. The scent isn't overwhelming, yet lasts for days!!! It is very affordable, especially when you can snag a coupon or find it on sale! I use it on every load. LOVE using it on my towels and bedding! When people come to visit overnight, they always compliment the scent!!! BUY IT!!! Trust me! *probably would not recommend for sensitive skin without trying it out because the scent is added*
Nashville, TN
Gain Eco-box Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Scent uploaded by Sharonda P.
Leave your clothes feeling soft and smelling good for a long time. Add this with gain detergent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...