BY GAIN #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love the gain dryer sheets. I use them all the time. I love there smell i have them in two different smell.They all ways leave my cloth smelling very nice and my cloth don't sick  to each other.The price is in the high end.I do recommend to my friend and family.
Jennifer A.
Humble, TX
I love using this for my towels and sheets! Mainly when we know we will be having a guest around the house. Makes my comforter feel like a fluffy fresh pillow with a touch of tropical sent.
Natalie B.
I use these everytime I dry a load of laundry. They smell so amazing and are inexpensive! I have household members who have sensitive skin and we have never had any problems with these.
Kylee M.
OMG DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THIS PRODUCT! These make your clothes smell better than ever!!! This is such a most buy item!! Totally worth its price. I have nothing to complain about.
Zack N.
Purvis, MS
These dryer sheets keep everything smelling great and keep everything from sticking to your clothes. We use dryer sheets for lots different things besides laundry and gain does the best.
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
These are ok, but don't do a great job of keeping my clothes smelling fresh. They're decently priced but not terribly effective. Not sure if I would purchase in the future or recommend.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
I love these dryer sheets! They leave my clothes feeling softer and less staticky. The smell is amazing and is long lasting. I would recommend these to anyone! Very affordable as well!
Sarah G.
If these were not a little more expensive I would only buy them. The apple scent is the best laundry scent I have ever gotten. I love these and after buy them to use on bed clothes.
Nicole R.
I love these dryer sheets. Pro tip: you can cut these in half (or I cut them in thirds) and you get the same effect as a full sheet with two (or three) times the loads of laundry.
Natalia G.
Gladstone , IL
I love dryer sheets in general but I love this brand I particular because it makes my clothes so soft and the smell of the dryer sheets last on my clothes all day when I wear them
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?