BY GAIN #3 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
This gain dryer sheets smells so good. Itsmakes my makes the whole dryer smells good, especially my covers. oh my gosh everyone love when they're sheet smells great. this is amazing, I will recommend it to a friend.
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
Love the way these dryer sheets smell! They do a great job of maintaining clothes static free and leaves smell on the clothes I feel like. Affordably priced, and can purchase anywhere. Highly recommended.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Original more...
I’ve used these for years now and they never disappoint me! I honestly love the smell and wish they made it in a spray so I could smell like it all throughout the day. It smells so clean and fresh!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Island more...
Gain is the only laundry product we use in my house. Was excited to try mango tango dryer sheets and laundry soap and much to my surprise its very pleasant. Clothes has a light tropical fruity scent.
Heather R.
Cumberland , MD
My go to dryer sheets makes my clothes smell so good I love these I've always used them and my mother always used them for me to they've just always been the best smelling ones and there a good price
Jordan A.
Great product absolutely love it!! This brand is very affordable. Gets clothes soft and keeps them smelling good and clean. I love the scents of it. I always use this product. Very recommended.
Jamie Rose S.
Gain is one of my family's top favorite brands for laundry products. These fabric softener sheets work really well and even better than higher priced competitors especially in thoroughly softening laundry, while providing an amazing scent. I love the apple mango tango scent because the smell lingers and stays with the laundry long after its taken out of the dryer. I highly recommend giving gain dryer sheets a try if you're looking for an affordable option!
Madeline M.
I don't use these currently but I have used these in past and they are fabulous. They make my clothes smell so good. You can probably get them at Walmart, target, the grocery store, or even a Walgreens or CVS.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love the gain dryer sheets. I use them all the time. I love there smell i have them in two different smell.They all ways leave my cloth smelling very nice and my cloth don't sick  to each other.The price is in the high end.I do recommend to my friend and family.
Jennifer A.
Humble, TX
I love using this for my towels and sheets! Mainly when we know we will be having a guest around the house. Makes my comforter feel like a fluffy fresh pillow with a touch of tropical sent.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?

back