BY GAIN #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
ShiShoni C.
Tempe, AZ
I love the scent of these dryer sheets. They definitely help to make my clothes smell fresh once out of the dryer. When I dry a lot of cotton at once these do their job at removing static. Especially for blankets.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
I loooove this product the scent is amazing and long lasting which is a necessity in this home. They kids and husband are always sweaty so this product works great. If I don't use it I notice a difference for sure!
Breanna R.
Apple mango tango is s/o's favorite scent we alternate between that and island fresh they both leave you're clothes smelling great. Dryer sheets are pretty cheap but the detergent is a little pricy but worth it.
Shy A.
These dryer sheets smell just as they look, amazing. It lasts a long time after use and is very effective on smelly clothes. It is affordable for anyone and this product is a product that i highly recommend.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Long lasting scent and softness after using these! Sometimes just one sheet for an entire load will do the job! Super effective and affordable! Great to travel with as well. I recommend this one for anyone!
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
This smell great and is definitely one of my favorite dryer sheets to use it makes my close smell fresh as well as get all the static out of my clothes it is also very affordable especially if you uses coupons :)
Kim F.
Keeps my clothes smelling fresh and great! I use dryer sheets for everything, and these are great to keep clothes soft and static free, I even put some in my drawers to keep my clothes smelling gain fresh!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
This scent is my favorite but it's SO hard to find. When I do see it I buy a bunch. The scent stays and makes my clothing fresh. Priced decent and is usually on a decent sale Try this scent! You'll love it
Kailey F.
Doylestown, OH
These dryer sheets are the best smelling dryer sheets I've ever bought! They keep my clothes smelling fresh and static free! They are very cheap and I would recommend them to all of my family and friends.
alex h.
We alway get these they're always the sheepist for the most sheets you get they smell good too I haven't tried all of them yet but I honestly would like to try some other ones I'll have to adventure out
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?