BY GAIN #3 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Mary S.
Definitely strong smelling and a little spendy but not worth it in my opinion mainly because I did not much care for the scent not the product for me although others may like if I would give it a try but I'm not impressed
Naomi B.
Frederick
I love the smell of these dryer sheets. I put 2 in the dryer when I do a load. They are very affordable can be found at any grocery store or drug store. My clothes always smell great when I take them out of the dryer.
Kimberlie D.
I'm a Hugh Fan of the GAIN fabric softener sheets! It leaves a Pleasant smell in my clothes along with knocking out the wrinkles when it is in the dryer!
I purchase my GAIN product from Walmart! Very inexpensive too!
ShiShoni C.
Tempe, AZ
I love the scent of these dryer sheets. They definitely help to make my clothes smell fresh once out of the dryer. When I dry a lot of cotton at once these do their job at removing static. Especially for blankets.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Love the smell- not too strong but noticeable. One sheet will do a whole load. Can use in drawers as well. Very effective. No static electricity. Very affordable. Would recommend to others and I will buy it again.
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
I loooove this product the scent is amazing and long lasting which is a necessity in this home. They kids and husband are always sweaty so this product works great. If I don't use it I notice a difference for sure!
Breanna R.
Apple mango tango is s/o's favorite scent we alternate between that and island fresh they both leave you're clothes smelling great. Dryer sheets are pretty cheap but the detergent is a little pricy but worth it.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Long lasting scent and softness after using these! Sometimes just one sheet for an entire load will do the job! Super effective and affordable! Great to travel with as well. I recommend this one for anyone!
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
This smell great and is definitely one of my favorite dryer sheets to use it makes my close smell fresh as well as get all the static out of my clothes it is also very affordable especially if you uses coupons :)
Shy A.
These dryer sheets smell just as they look, amazing. It lasts a long time after use and is very effective on smelly clothes. It is affordable for anyone and this product is a product that i highly recommend.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?