BY GAIN #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are a great dryer sheet. Smells amazing and clothing smells fabulous. Priced well and recommend them to anyone to try, you will not be disappointed. Your clothes feel great and not static, so you won't get shocked!
Ella V.
Love this product and its not that pricey, I'm using this product to lessen the static to the clothes specially on winter times , and of course to make the clothes smell good. My kids love to smell the fresh clothes from the laundry. And I'm using the used sheets to pick up the lint as well.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I use these for my laundry and I don't have any negative things to say about the product. The scents are amazing are they've always worked wonders for me. Definitely recommend.
Erin P.
London, ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this stuff, it smells sooo good and makes your clothes smell amazing and for a long time in your closet aswell.. I do know a few people that are allergic to the gain but I myself love gain, and every other brand there is of this stuff, one sheet can last me a few loads! Although I do wish it wasn't so pricey
Delia M.
Mantario, SK
I love the smell of gain and these dryer sheets will last you more than one dryer load! Nothing is better than clean, good smelling laundry. Gain delivers every time.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
Anything by this brand is amazing. ! The detergent and softener have the. Eat smells ever ! I love these ! They make a huge difference and are totally worth it!
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
Gain Apple Mango Tango is one of my favourite scents, I find that it the scent holds on longer than other fabric sheet brands, very affordable as well.
Liz H.
Marystown
I love gain and all the products. I only use gain when doing laundry. My favorite scent is the apple mango. I've been using gain for over 10 years now.
kaitie d.
These soften your clothes like they're supposed to but they also make them smell amazing forever, my whole house smells like these and I love it!
Les T.
London
The only dryer sheets I purchase. It's the best smelling dryer sheets and always makes my laundry smell fresh and clean. It never disappoints.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?