BY GAIN #3 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Julia G.
These are the best smelling dryer sheets!! The scent sticks around on fabric for a few days and no one in our household complains about the smell! I'm satisfied with price, locally, they could be cheaper, however. I would recommend this product!
Nicole B.
Savona, BC
I have always been a big fan of the smell of Gain. Their dryer sheets add that little extra scent to my laundry that I love. I find myself smelling my laundry as I am taking it out of the dryer.
Megan L.
North Sydney, NS
Review for: Original more...
Couldn't live without these! I use the detergent as well but this is an extra kick to keep my clothing fresh and smelling like gain for days before I even wear them ☺
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Not only is this my favourite brand of dryer sheets to use but they make my house and clothes smell amazing and fresh. Very inexpensive and affordable. Highly recommend this product but if you have sensitive skin plz use another product. Worth the money and I will definitely continue to use this product.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Gain Dryer Sheets leave a great fragrance on your clothes when they come out of the dryer. Also leaving that freshness on your clothes for when you wear them. They come in two fragrances. They are a very good value compared to other dryer sheets.
Shannon T.
Spring Lake , AB
We use gain religiously in my house, this scent is the best we have ever tried! It's fruity and soft but it's still a suitable smell for when my boyfriend goes to work, he doesn't feel embarrassed by the smell. We bought the whole collection and our closet smells immaculate.
Chantelle C.
Orillia , ON
Decorator Expert Level 1
I Love the smell of Gain, detergent or the fabric sheets! They are fairly priced and usually on sale at Walmart. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars, is I don't believe it holds it's scent as long as Gain claims, but other than that it does hold for a while and they have really nice scents!
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
I love all gain products and the Apple mango is my favorite! The dryer sheets help with static cling and leave your clothes smelling amazing for weeks after you wash them and put them away.
Alex G.
Somewhere on earth
It was ok it wasn't the very best but it's still good. There's pro's and cons. It was effective but not very effective. It was fairly cheap ( sorry I can't remember the price ). I recommend this product to you.
Breanne C.
London, ON
Gain really impressed both my family and I with this scent. It is the perfect aroma of clean fruits and adds the perfect amount of softness to the clothes.

Highly recommend Gain products
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?

back