BY GAIN #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Melissa L.
Gain Dryer sheets are very good.  I pop them in my dryer as well into anything that really smells, like sneakers, gym bag etc.  The dryer sheet freshens everything up and works very well on static.  It is very affordable and it replaced my bounce dryer sheets.
Jayme H.
The scent is so yummy! I love smelling my clothes fresh out of the dryer. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I use these every time I do laundry and they leave my clothes static-free. It's definitely worth buying Gain over generic store brands.
Megan W.
I love putting these in drawers and suitcases because the smell is lovely and strong and so long lasting it helps keep the fresh feeling going. The smell isn't too overbearing like some fabric softeners while still having a great long lasting smell.
Marisa C.
This scent smells amazing!  This is my favorite one if  I don't find it in stores I usually will get the orange box of the All dryer sheets.  But this one the scent isn't too strong like other ones but its definitely yummy smelling!
Kiera R.
Beaverton, OR
Gain is probably my favorite company when it comes to their smells. Every flavor they have for all their laundry products smell amazing and the smell lasts forever. I love the dryer sheets because they are super cheap but pack a good punch!
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Love how anything Gain smells! This is all I use. I use both, the gain fabric softener and dryer sheets. I even use the gain wax melts and they make my house smell so good 😍
Kiana R.
San Antonio , TX
I love my dryer sheets it makes my clothes smell delicious right out of the dryer and is very effective. The smell lasts a long time and the best part is that they're very affordable and you don't need a lot of sheets for each load. Definitely recommend!
Christina J.
woodland
I love the scent of these dryer sheets. It leaves your clothes smelling so sweet and fresh and takes the static out really well compared to others I've tried. The scent isn't to strong after the load is done drying which I really like
Megan W.
Decorator Expert Level 2
There are certain brands that no matter what they make you will only buy that brand and when it comes to dryer sheets their gains I will not buy anything else besides gains
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 1
This scent is amazing. It's also so long lasting. I use this along with the Gain scent refreshing beads and it makes my laundry smell delicious for days. Everyone always wants to know what makes my family's laundry smell so delicious.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?