BY GAIN #2 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
tiera j.
Orlando
I LOVE THE GAIN DRYER SHEETS ! I don't just use them for clothes I stick them everywhere! you can put them in the car, under you bed I put them between the sheets and towels when I hold them! I cant get enough of them! lol the smell is long last! not much coast in the store !
Kelsea G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! These smell amazing. I would sometimes just leave them on my dresser at school so that the room would smell like them. They also do a good job preventing static in your clothes. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
These dryer sheets are awesome.  I use the detergent also and always throw a sheet in my dryer just to add the extra softness and freshness to my clothes.  Affordable and would definitely recommend this product.  The smell is awesome!  Love Gain Dryer Sheets!!
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
I almost always purchase gain dryer sheets. They smell amazing and always leave my clothes smelling fresh. I love all the different scents that gain offers. It leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean it's unreal Gain Dryer Sheets, Island Fresh, 160 Count
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does the job and keeps my clothes from becoming full of static in the dryer. Smells nice and easy to pull out of the box. We purchase these in bulk, usually at Sam's club but can also find them at any grocery store or at target. We like Gain for our laundry needs.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain is my all time favorite. The scent lingers on my clothing. The original is my favorite, but all of the scents are amazing! This is the only one I can still smell on my clothes days later!
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
Gain dryer sheets are my go to for everything. The apple mango smell amazing. I use them as dryer sheets of course but I also butthem in my pillowcases to keep everything smelling good! In my opinion there expensive but I mind paying extra for a good product!
Melissa L.
Gain Dryer sheets are very good.  I pop them in my dryer as well into anything that really smells, like sneakers, gym bag etc.  The dryer sheet freshens everything up and works very well on static.  It is very affordable and it replaced my bounce dryer sheets.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY

Gain is one of mine and my husband's top favorite brands for laundry
products. These fabric softener sheets work really well and even better
than higher priced competitors especially in thoroughly softening
laundry, while providing an amazing scent. I love the apple mango tango
scent because the smell lingers and stays with the laundry long after
its taken out of the dryer. I highly recommend giving gain dryer sheets a
try if you're looking for an affordable option!
Jayme H.
The scent is so yummy! I love smelling my clothes fresh out of the dryer. Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. I use these every time I do laundry and they leave my clothes static-free. It's definitely worth buying Gain over generic store brands.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?