BY GAIN #2 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
I use Gain liquid detergent and of course since I love that I chose to use their dryer sheets and I am so happy that I did choose these. It helps keep the smell from the detergent locked in and it really keeps my clothes from becoming staticy. I love the smell of these as well and the price for what you get is really great.
Laura R.
Hyattsville, MD
These are the best dryer sheets ever. It leaves my clothes smelling good for a good amount of time it also prevents static electricity which I like. This product is affordable and would totally recommend this to others.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Review for: Other more...
This dryer sheets are the best, I use the apple mango tango with the same laundry detergent and the long lasting smell on my clothes is ridiculous, this sheets are very affordable and I will definitely recommend them.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I love dryer sheets because even when you use soap, it gives you a nice smell after you finish drying your clothes but dryer sheets give you that extra scent. I love when my clothes smell good and fresh. Its pretty affordable and is definitely worth it, that's if you want your clothes to smell good.
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
I was never a big user of dryer sheets until I had children. Little socks and shirts have a funny way of creeping up the pants legs of clothes drying and popping out at the most terrible moment LOL. Once I started to use these sheets I never had one issue with little people clothing surprises.
Whittney B.
They smell very good and are not pricey at all I like to use the dryer sheets and the liquid and that makes it smell last even longer. You get a good amount of sheets in a box so they last for a good amount of time
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I use these with the apple mango tango gain soap and this puts all your cloths comforter sheets that much more fresh and fruity smelling. I love laundry day my house smells good and my cloths are clean!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
These smell amazing and are easy and mess free to use. You just toss in one or two sheets into the dryer depending on how much scent you want to leave ok your laundry. I've received compliments on how my clothes/ towels smell while using this. Pick a scent you enjoy because it really lasts!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I just bought the tropical sunrise dryer sheets and I find them to smell amazing!!! But they don't seem to have our clothes smelling as fresh for as long as the original scent does. I would still recommend these though!!
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
Thought I'd review something a little different today because of how much in love I am with gain dryer sheets and detergent. I put these in my couch cushions and under my mattress because j am obsessed with the smell. It leaves my clothes amazingly soft and smelling amazing too.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?