BY GAIN #4 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Sara I.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I could roll around in these dryer sheets they smell so dang good! One or two sheets and your clothes will smell delicious for a while. I definitely recommend.
Catherine K.
Absolutely love these dryer sheets. The keep my laundry smelling so fresh and prevent any annoying static. I cannot stand to do a load of laundry without them.
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
Gain dryer sheets pack a punch of freshness! Between the smell of this product and the heat from your clean laundry; it's hard not to make a wardrobe change.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
These dryer sheets smell so good. They leave laundry soft and fresh without any static cling. We actually by these in the moonlight breeze scent and love it!
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love these! They really make my clothes smell so strong and fantastic! I use it with the detergent and the combo is amazing. Also helps great with static.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I love Gain products, especially the scent they leave in my laundry room and on my linens, towels, and clothing! Laundry day smells like heaven in my home.
Rachael L.
Apple Mango Tango is my favorite scent that Gain has introduced. It's so very hard to find now but I purchase it every time that I can find it in our area.
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
Huelen delicioso y el aroma pedura en la ropa tambienme ayudan a quitar la electricidad de la ropa y a que quedé más suave y bonita al salir de la secadora
Venisha P.
Kansas City, MO
Leave my clothes free of lent, feeling soft and smelling fresh!
They offer a variety of quantities. I tend to get the longer box because they last long.
Brittney B.
I really enjoyed the smell of these however I always needed to use two each time in the dryer. Doesn't soften s much as I'd like but they do smell nice.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?

back