BY GAIN #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Gain Dryer Sheets
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I love the smell of gain! I like these dryer sheets a lot because they hold up really well in the dryer, they make my clothes smell nice, and it keeps my clothes from getting static.
Katelyn B.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love the smell of these! I don't use these in my dryer though, I prefer the fabric softener bar instead. I use the sheets in my drawers and closet to keep my clothes smelling fresh.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
Decorator Expert Level 3
So fresh and clean I use with my towels and bedsheets! Pillowcases especially usually two sheets to have a longer lasting smell! Kinda pricey but beats bargain brands that I have recently compared it to
Anah L.
New York
These sheets smell like pure heaven i love it when my mom gets these. Their awsome if u wash your shoes and u put them inside and let them air dry theyll smell perfect
Tiffany K.
These make all of my clothes and towels smell great. Even after days in the closet, it keeps them fresh. Shoving them into each shoe in the closet also keeps them and the closet fresh.
Lauren C.
Watervliet, MI
These are my go to dryer sheets. I love the scent and they are always long lasting and of course they help cut down on static.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I love the gain brand and the different cents are definitely unique! I like to also put them in my dresser draws, totes bins and even under my mattress sheet once in a while.
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville, NJ
My clothes smell AMAZING. These are the only dryer sheets I will use. The smell isn't comparable to any other dryer sheet. Gain anything is where it is at haha.
Averie P.
Spring, TX
These bring my clothes to life! My whole house smells amazing after using these! Throw these in my closet sometimes and my clothes smell good even when I'm out!
Kristyn K.
N Providence, RI
Gain dryer sheets pack a punch of freshness! Between the smell of this product and the heat from your clean laundry; it's hard not to make a wardrobe change.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?