BY GAIN #2 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Rebecca P.
We use Gain dryer sheets daily in our household. I will not dry a load of laundry without a Gain dryer sheet in with the load. It is great at reducing static and adds a great smell to the clothes. They are affordable and definitely worth the purchase. I even use them for air fresheners in closets and drawers. They are multi-functional!
Amy B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These sheets keep my clothes smelling refreshingly clean, I use gain detergent too and not only do the clothes smell and stay smelling clean my whole house smells great too!
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
My MIL washes her clothes and some of my kids clothes then uses these&i definitely love how long lasting the smell stays on the clothes and how wonderful it smells as well!!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
These leave your laundry smelling great for days after. You can also put them in your drawers for a little refreshed smell. They are not to over powering on the smell either.
Brooke A.
Hinesville, GA
I really like these. My husband is a big fan too. We love the way these make our clothes and linens smell. I have really sensitive skin when is comes to laundry supplies and these do not irritate my skin like many other brands do.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Decorator Expert Level 3
Besides using the gain liquid detergent and using the gain dryer sheets just send my laundry into maximum over drive smell wonderful springtime flowers WOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i love them leave my clothes soft and smelling great
Jessica R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Would definitely recommend these. The sents oh my gosh do not even get me started. Ahhhh it smells like Heaven. Next time you're in your local target/walmart or where ever you shop. Stop & smell these. I assure you you're going to be buying it. (I recommend the apple Mango tango)
Lauren B.
State College, PA
Gain has such a hold over my laundry room... I use all Gain products simply because they work and smell great! The dryer sheets are the final piece of the process by softening my clothes and causing them to smell fresh and lovely!
Morgan F.
Forest Park
These work well. They eliminate static cling, boost the scent on my clothing from the detergent, and are just wonderful overall. I think I have finally found a dryer sheet I can be absolutely pleased with. I highly recommend these.
Michelle C.
Jacksonville
Affordable and readily available at most retailers, Gain dryer sheets work well and leave clothes smelling great! I tend to overuse dryers sheets so I wish there were more in them for the price but that's just a personal preference.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?