BY GAIN #2 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Gain dryer sheets! There aren't as pricey as other brands, and they still leave my clothes smelling so incredible! They also make my clothes so soft to the touch. I don't use them on my towels though, because I find that they don't dry as well because of the film that the dryer sheets leave. Overall though, these are a must have for me.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I love the smell of gain! This keeps my jeans from getting as wrinkled in the dryer which I hate because I never liked to iron! This makes my clothes smell fresh and usually last for a while. It also takes the stiffness out of your blue jeans which I can't stand a stiff pair of pants. I use these also in my dresser drawers just to keep a fresh smell in my clothes. They are reasonably priced and a over all great product!
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SCENTED GAIN PRODUCT! So sweet and fruity and leaves your clothes smelling amazing! I can't find them anywhere anymore but this scent is spectacular it's worth every penny. They are beneficial to use not only for drying but to keep clothes smelling fresh in the closet or your car :)
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
I have used gain since I was a child and always get compliments on how my clothes smell. It keeps them fresh for such a long time. Haven't ever used anything else and don't plan on it any time soon! Couldn't be more happy with gain! I use the detergent, softener, dryer sheets. All gain everything.
Ami W.
Real love this product it's so good pop one in the dryer and it has my clothes smelling great and it last a long time smelling great defiantly would recommend to my friend and family. I love the verity of choices they have out for other scents. They last a long time and we are a family of 7
Shawna N.
I love these things! They are the absolute best. My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry. The best part is they really retain their nice scent, even if they end up in the closet or in a dresser for a while. I really feel like my clothes are cleaner when I use this product.
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I love the way these Gain dryer sheets make my clothes smell. The apple mango tango is definitely my favorite scent and it lasts for days! My entire closet smells like the sheets when I wash a lot of clothes. They're even great for putting under the seats of my car!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love the classic gain scent. It's my favorite laundry detergent scent. I use a biodegradable detergent for washing my clothes but it doesn't smell like anything. Using the dryer sheets gives my clothes that clean smell that I no longer get from my detergent!
Amanda P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love these dryer sheets, especially in the apple mango tango scent. I also use the appme mango tango detergent. I add a few sheets to the dresser drawers when I out them away, and the smell always lasts for days! Love love love and totally recommend!
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Seriously love these!! I use them to stuff in my military gear to keep them fresh while they are being stored in my locker. Keeps that mildew smell away! Also use these every load and love how long my sheets smell. Not to over powering too!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?