BY GAIN #2 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
jaime H.
Gain products always smell amazing!! Live the way these soften and scent laundry. My towels always smell freshly laundered even if they've been in the linen closet all week!
kavashea b.
these are really wonderful smelling. This particular one is kind of hard to find, but it's one of my favorites. It's not pricey , and leaves your clothes smelling great.
Yainet D.
hialeah, FL
I love gain products specially this one. I used when ever I use it I can have my clothes sitting in the closet for weeks that when I put them one they still smell like mango.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I cannot say enough good things about these dryer sheets. They leave my clothes smelling great and I have ZERO static problems when taking them out of the dryer.
Stephanie S.
The original scent from Gain is great, definitely a staple in my house. The hubs even loves the scent so much he bought matching dishwashing liquid, candles and air fresheners. I had to nix a few of those products, because although I enjoy the scent in my laundry - I don't want my whole house to smell of gain.

Anywho, great value, the Apple mango tango and other scents/flavors are a little too sweet and exciting for my tastes. But overall the product does as it is supposed to!
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Apple Mango Tango! My favorite! I will spend my last dollars on this stuff because it's amazing! I always get complemented on how my laundry smells and I owe it to gain! My house smells good, my closet smells amazing and I can't complain! They're a little pricey but worth every penny! Love this product! Love clean laundry! One dryer sheet goes a long way! May I add, before even opening you can smell it through the box? My favorite!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles
Let me just say, I don't ever want to use anything else! This is your one stop shop for absolutely great smelling clothes every time! The Gain flings couldn’t be easier to use, simply add on fling to the drum, turn on the washer, and add clothes. You don’t have to worry about measuring anything. The directions say for extra-large loads to add two pods, but I have never had a load that one wouldn’t handle. I notice the great smell, as long as two weeks after putting the laundry up! If you are looking for a cost effective and easy way to get great smelling laundry every time, Gain flings are the ticket!
chasity g.
Elwood, IN
I absolutely love these! Have to say this is my spring find. I've been using them for more then laundry, i stick them inside couch cushions and air vents. The whole house smells of these and it helps mask the smell of wet dog. Anyone that has dogs and knows that smell it is hard to get rid of. especially if they've come in wet and rolled all over the sofa.
Kimberly S.
Salem, VA
I have fallen in LOVE with Gain fabric softner sheets. Since I switched dryer sheets recently I have noticed a BIG difference in the way my clothes smell. People keep asking me what perfume I have on and I giggle to my self that its the freshness of the Gain. I love them so much I started putting them in my air vents in the car.
Alissa S.
Albertville, AL
I love these dryer sheets. It gets all the static off my clothes, and leaves them smelling great. I even leave them laying around my house, to leave my house smelling good.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?