BY GAIN #76 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

So long winter, spring s here to stay. Grab a hammock and a cat nap in a world filled with sweet lavender and jasmine breezes. 120 Sheets ~ 6.4 x 9 in. see more...

Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Gain Dryer Sheets purchased at Walmart and Dollar General. These are the perfect pair to Gain flings laundry soap. They keep your clothes smelling fresh and are very affordable! Definitely recommend to everyone.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
These dryer sheets smell so good and I love them. They are my favorite brand that I have used so far and they're so affordable for everyone. I'm in college and I can afford them and I love them! It's fantastic
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love the smell of this product. It leaves the clothes smelling fresh and clean. I have no bad reviews on this product. I purchase this product from Walmart, Target or any big department store.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I love these dryer sheets they smell amazing... It makes your clothes smell so fragrant like fresh picked Granny Smith apples and a touch of mango. I usually put two sheets in the dryer for heavy loads . One sheet for a lighter load. I get these for an affordable price at my local dollar general store. Gain always makes the laundry smell so good. I love how my sheets and comforter smell after I wash them and put them in the dryer with these dryer sheet. I prefer these over snuggle because the scent is a little more potent.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Apple mango tango is the best smelling scent that you could possibly buy! Gain can be a little bit more expensive than any other product on the market, but it is well worth the price! I also like to get the apple mango tango laundry detergent. The packaging pops out at you, they get your laundry extremely clean, it is very gentle, the amazing smelling lasts until the next time you wash! The only room for improvement would be that it would be a tiny bit cheaper.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Gain Dryer Sheets these dryer sheets smell so amazing they have your clothes smelling so good even after a week I have no complaints about the product it's very affordable under 6 dollars and buy anywhere dollar store , Walmart , target . They have a variety of fragrances.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock smell absolutely amazing and the scent lasts for over a week on my clothes and bedding. It is affordable and is one of the best dryer sheets I have used. The original scent smells great but I sometimes mix it up with apple mango also.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
I absolutely love Gain dryer sheets! We use Gain laundry pods so it makes sense to use the dryer sheets too! It just locks in that amazing Gain smell! I love walking into my closet and smelling clothes that have been washed weeks ago that still have the amazing smell of Gain!
Hanna M.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely obsessed with gain's apple mango tango scent for laundry. I have bought the detergent and dryer sheets in this scent for years and am still in love. The dryer sheets make my clothes soft and smell AMAZING!