Add a Photo

By GAIN
#13 in Dryer Sheets & Balls
So long winter, spring s here to stay. Grab a hammock and a cat nap in a world filled with sweet lavender and jasmine breezes. 120 Sheets ~ 6.4 x 9 in.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
Love these dryer sheets! They smell great, they are easy to use, and they don't sitck together when i try and pull them from the box! The smell isn't too strong for my taste, i usually want something fruity, but not overpowering since I work in a doctor's office.
Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell, KY
One of our favorite gain dryer sheet scents!! Leaves our clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
June 23, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
I love these dryer sheets they smell amazing... It makes your clothes smell so fragrant like fresh picked Granny Smith apples and a touch of mango. I usually put two sheets in the dryer for heavy loads . One sheet for a lighter load. I get these for an affordable price at my local dollar general store. Gain always makes the laundry smell so good. I love how my sheets and comforter smell after I wash them and put them in the dryer with these dryer sheet. I prefer these over snuggle because the scent is a little more potent.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
May 31, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
May 14, 2017, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
I absolutely love Gain dryer sheets! We use Gain laundry pods so it makes sense to use the dryer sheets too! It just locks in that amazing Gain smell! I love walking into my closet and smelling clothes that have been washed weeks ago that still have the amazing smell of Gain!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
June 24, 2017, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely obsessed with gain's apple mango tango scent for laundry. I have bought the detergent and dryer sheets in this scent for years and am still in love. The dryer sheets make my clothes soft and smell AMAZING!
Sydnee S.
Sydnee S.
May 31, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
Dryer sheets continue to make my clothes smell great while in the dryer. I've noticed they really help repel cat hair/my hair from sticking on my clothes. I also like to throw a few under my sheets so I they continue to smell fresh.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
June 24, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
Gain gain gain. I've used gain since as far as my memories go back and these dryer sheets are amazing!!! They're not expensive and they work so well. Smell awesome and overall it's a great buy. You will not be disappointed I promise!!!
Mekella M.
Mekella M.
June 24, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
I have to do my own laundry and I love the way this makes me clothes smell. It's a great product but honestly there's not a crazy difference in fabric softeners. I would recommend this product but others work great as well.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
June 18, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Gain Dryer Sheets with FreshLock
Love the Apple Mango Tango dryer sheets! They scent lasts long after you put your laundry away. They help with the static the dryer tends to leave your clothes with. I would recommend this product to the next person.