BY GAIN #23 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

So long winter, spring s here to stay. Grab a hammock and a cat nap in a world filled with sweet lavender and jasmine breezes. 120 Sheets ~ 6.4 x 9 in. see more...

Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell , KY
One of our favorite gain dryer sheet scents!! Leaves our clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft!
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I love these dryer sheets they smell amazing... It makes your clothes smell so fragrant like fresh picked Granny Smith apples and a touch of mango. I usually put two sheets in the dryer for heavy loads . One sheet for a lighter load. I get these for an affordable price at my local dollar general store. Gain always makes the laundry smell so good. I love how my sheets and comforter smell after I wash them and put them in the dryer with these dryer sheet. I prefer these over snuggle because the scent is a little more potent.
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Apple mango tango is the best smelling scent that you could possibly buy! Gain can be a little bit more expensive than any other product on the market, but it is well worth the price! I also like to get the apple mango tango laundry detergent. The packaging pops out at you, they get your laundry extremely clean, it is very gentle, the amazing smelling lasts until the next time you wash! The only room for improvement would be that it would be a tiny bit cheaper.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Gain may come second place for me with laundry detergent but they never will with dryer sheets. These smell wonderful in all varieties and the smell lasts forever on clothes. They are low priced and super effective. I also like to use them in pillowcases and in the car to make those smell great too!
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
Gain Dryer Sheets these dryer sheets smell so amazing they have your clothes smelling so good even after a week I have no complaints about the product it's very affordable under 6 dollars and buy anywhere dollar store , Walmart , target . They have a variety of fragrances.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
I absolutely love Gain dryer sheets! We use Gain laundry pods so it makes sense to use the dryer sheets too! It just locks in that amazing Gain smell! I love walking into my closet and smelling clothes that have been washed weeks ago that still have the amazing smell of Gain!
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am absolutely obsessed with gain's apple mango tango scent for laundry. I have bought the detergent and dryer sheets in this scent for years and am still in love. The dryer sheets make my clothes soft and smell AMAZING!
Skye N.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
These will leave your laundry soft and smelling heavenly! They aren't expensive and a good amount comes in each box! I would def say that they do their job! I recommend these! They keep your laundry smelling fresh for weeks after washing too!!
Brie H.
Brie H.
Love these dyer sheets they make my clothes smell great and feel soft. They have many sheets I a box. This is not disappointing. They are very cheap for a box the price verys on the amount you get I have my family getting this product like me
Sydnee S.
Sydnee S.
Dryer sheets continue to make my clothes smell great while in the dryer. I've noticed they really help repel cat hair/my hair from sticking on my clothes. I also like to throw a few under my sheets so I they continue to smell fresh.