BY GAIN #1 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free see more...

• What is your favorite scent? 4 Answers
  • This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it s...31 Answers
  • One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the b...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry." in 11 reviews
  • "Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash." in 6 reviews
  • "I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go try" in 5 reviews
  • "I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it.." in 3 reviews
Stacy A.
Beckley
Review for: Original more...
These Gain dryer sheets do what they are supposed to do. They get the static out of your laundry along with making your laundry smell AMAZBALLS!!! The price is reasonable for the product your receive. This is Totally Recommend by me!!
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Original more...
I don't use Gain Dryer Sheets  or any other dryer sheets in my laundry any longer. It's too strong smelling. There are too many chemicals on a dryer sheet. I don't want my clothes to smell like fake perfumes and be loaded with chemicals,clothes that wear next to my skin.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love using gain dryer sheets. They leave my clothes smelling amazing and eliminate most if not all static from my clothing. I buy the bigger boxes of Gain dryer sheets at Wal-Mart. I can also get the small boxes at my Dollar Tree. The Apple mango is my favorite.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Original more...
These works pretty much as well as anything else. Not my favorite dryer sheet but to be honest I just always use them and don’t know if they’re doing anything. I’m just all about adding nice scents to my laundry, so I’d recommend them. They last a long time even when using 2-3 each load.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I’m not too sure how much of a difference these made as I was using the pods, softener and sprinkles. My laundry obviously smelt lovely and was quite soft. I would buy these again as I think they did soften the laundry a bit more after all the other products. Would put these in my cart again
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
Gain dryer sheets are my favorite to use because of their fresh and crisp scent that never bothers me after drying clothes and isn't too overpowering. It smells great, works great on our clothes, and isn't too pricey for the great product you get.
Shamra G.
These dryer sheets smell AMAZING! I usually just as two to my load and it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling great for an extended period of time. It's affordable and totally worth every cent. I would most definitely recommend.
Taylor C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Island more...
I love gain products, which includes their dryer sheets. I like to use all of the same scent so that my clothes smell extra good! They are decently priced, and affordable and I would highly recommend along with any other gain product!
Janisa Q.
I love adding these to my towels. They make them fluffy and smell amazing. This scent is my favorite but all of Gains scents smell really fresh and good. I use these during the summer as well to scare mosquitos away, plus they make you smell good 😅
adiktive n.
Review for: Original more...
price is good compared to others... static is gone with just one and can be re-used i know sounds bad but hey thats money right there... 120 sheets for 3.97 in south texas ... smells delish i woul def recommend
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This sounds amazing, does it really smell as good as it sounds?
Savannah C.
Tazewell, TN
Does anybody else LOVE the smell of gain?!?!
Farheen S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Whats the best scent in these?
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this bother sensitive skin?
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
Does anyone suggest dryer sheets over the dryer bars or vise versa?