Gain Dryer Sheets

Great Gain freshness! Controls static cling Softens clothes 120 Dryer Sheets 162 X 228 mm / 6.4 x 9 inches Box made from 100% recycled paper Questions? Information? Call Toll-Free

What is a great washing powder for kids that have eczema??
Does this one smell better than the original?
One of my favorite things to do is to think outside the box when it comes to how we use some of our favorite products. I absolutely love to reuse dryer sheets for around the house chores! What are some ways you’ve put your used dryer sheets to work?
Start your review of Gain Dryer Sheets!
Product Highlights
My clothes smell awesome when I just use these by themselves, but combining them with other products just makes for an awesome, clean load of laundry.in 11 reviews
Gain is worth the price, I think I would pay to keep my clothes smelling the they do after each wash.in 6 reviews
I love all game products can you smell amazing this one in particular is my new favorite especially with summer coming and it lingers on your clothes if you haven't tried it go tryin 5 reviews
I love, love the gain Apple mango tango it was my favorite smell of the gain..I would recommend any gain products leaves your clothes so soft,long lasting smell that's what I like even after your clothes are dirty it still has that gain smell to it..in 3 reviews
7 days agoFremont , NE
It doesn’t get any better than GAIN when it comes to laundry or cleaning supplies! Even air fresheners. I’m a GAIN addict, just the same as Yankee Candle. These smell so amazing and not overwhelming. I suffer from debilitating migraines & seizures so I always have to approach scented items with extreme caution and thank goodness this is on my safe list! Makes my clothes & my house smell so fresh!Gain Dryer Sheets
2 months agoLafayette, LA
Gain Will always be my favorite scent. I buy gain dryer sheet, gain laundry detergent, gain air freshener for my plug-in, everything is gain! I know that is crazy but it will always be my favorite brand, it always gets my clothes extremely clean, and never leave any type of residue.
a month agoSn Bernrdno, CA
OH MY GOSH! I FREAKING LOVE GAIN! I just can't get enough of them. Specially their dryer sheets! I love them so much because they have the best scent of clean laundry ever. The sheets help so well with static and help give your clothe a fresh scent that is very, very long lasting.
5 days agoRichmond, Va
Me and my husband grew up with families that used gain dryer sheets so the scent is super familiar and brings back happy memories for us when we open the dryer. I would like to keep using them with my family so my kids can have those memories when they smell clean laundry.
4 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I love these dryer sheets. I love the smell of Gain and so I love how my clothes smell coming of out the dryer. I've also noticed since using these sheets that my clothes have less static than when I use other brands of dryer sheets. Will definitely keep buying!
2 months agoKingston, ON
have personally used April Fresh dryer sheets for over 25 years and grew up always enjoying the subtle fragrance. Recently, I needed to replenish my supply and immediately noticed that the product was not the same. The new scent is overbearingly strong and reminds me of cheap perfume. I was very confused that the packaging was the same except that the cover girl had been updated. I had to search the internet to confirm my instincts. I truly feel that P&G misled me by not indicating that the fragrance had been changed. The scent has changed too much to still be called April Fresh. Many consumers like myself develop a trust for a product and it's manufacturer. This was very deceptive. I sincerely hope that P&G will listen to their customers and restore the original fragrance. If not, I will sadly need to find another dryer sheet.
6 days agoMiddleburg, FL
Gain is one of my favorite scents for laundry detergent, softener and dryer sheets if you use all combos to wash your clothes and dry them they leave your clothes smelling wonderful these dryer sheets remove all left and leave your clothes smelling fresh
a day agoCochranton, PA
One of my favorite dryer sheets. They leave your laundry smelling extra good and static free. They’re very affordable and you can find them almost anywhere.If you haven’t tried these dryer sheets I highly recommend you do they’re a game changer.
3 days agotrafalgar
I am a newbie to gain and have fallen in love! The scents are amazing and leaves my clothing so soft! Honestly, I use to buy whatever would be on sale, I’m a gain lover now!! I smell the scents on my clothes every day and you can’t beat it!
4 months agoBiloxi, MS
Smell incredible!! We use gain flings to wash our clothes and these dryer sheets to help reduce static and help to soften our clothes. Like I said, they smell so good and really help to make our clothes soft after multiple cycles washing and drying!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...