Gain Dishwashing Liquid Apple Berry Twist 24 oz

by Gain

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Gain Dishwashing Liquid Apple Berry Twist 24 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain Dishwashing Liquid Apple Berry Twist 24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Shawnee, OK
I love the smell of this stuff. I rarely buy a different soap to use on my dishes because I'm so stuck on this one.
Like i said i love gain so much. Its my favorite brand compared to all others. This one is no different so good.
Grand Jct, MI
My household uses gain dish soap a lot and I've liked it. It smells nice and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Brooklyn
The scent of gain dishwashing liquid is the absolute best! I purchase it at Walmart which saves tons me money.
Bolingbrook, IL
I looooooooooooove washing my dishes by hand with Tide dish soap. It smells amazing and it really works for me
Vidalia, GA
This is my favorite fragrance of the gain. The smell is fruity and will have the room smelling like it quick
Davenport
For the price it is a good brand of soap and get the job done with the dishes. So no need to break the bank.
Fresno, CA
This smells yummy and leaves your hands feeling soft after hand washing dishes! I find it pretty effective !
Aberdeen, MD
Cuts into grease n cleans spotlessly Adorable and great size for the price Definitely a must have at home
Biloxi
Gain dishwashing liquid gives an exceptional clean and cuts through grease well. The fragrance is lovely.

Looking for your answer?