BY GAIN

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Gain Dishwashing Liquid Apple Berry Twist 24 oz see more...

Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
Ohhh gain dish liquid is lovely. Just a bit goes along way. I feel like I really do get what I paid for when I purchase gain dish liquid. You get a lot with how affordable it is. They have different fragrances to choose from and that makes washing dishes even more enjoyable. Imo
Danielle M.
Valdosta
I am not a fan of the gain dish soaps. It leaves a scent on the dishes which I did not like. Everytime I pulled a dish i would have to rinse several times to get the scented smell off them. Gain is great for clothes, but not so much for long lasting scent on dishes.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I purchased this from giant and fell in love with it. Haven't used any other product to wash my dishes since then. It smells amazing and if you let your dishes soak in this before washing it gets mostly everything off for you! Highly recommend!
Jessica T.
Gain is awesome with laundry detergent but I wasn't too impressed with their dish soap. Still an okay product but i believe I'll stick with my Palmolive or dawn when washing my dishes! Gain can be found at most stores and it was fair priced.
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Smells great, cleans my dishes well. Last for a while because a little does go a long way. Best part for me is the smell. Makes doing my dish a little more pleasent.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This scent is great in every form. It doesn't leave the scent on your dishes. It really does clean without you having to scrub really hard. It's inexpensive & you can find this anywhere. There are different size options too.
Chelsea V.
Let's face it washing dishes by hand is not the funnest thing in the world so having a dishwashing liquid that smells good really helps. This liquid cuts the grease and really Suds up and helps clean your dishes well.
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
Love gain products. Love all the scents they have to offer. This is a very good scent, and I purchased it from Walmart. Great value for your money. Comparable to dawn, and yes I would purchase this product again.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
I love gain products. I think they do the job so well and they always smell so good. I think the price is equal to other brands but works so much better. The suds up good and my dishes are always clean. Would recommend.
Angela W.
THIS PRODUCT SMELLS SO GOOD! I absolutely loved the scent and it made my dishes look so clean. I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others.