Gain Detergent, Plus a Touch of Softness, Cotton Fresh, 124 oz (7.75 lb) 3.51 kg - PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

BY GAIN

63 Loads. This package contains 63 loads (as measured to line 1 on scoop). The precise number of loads from each package will vary slightly with the method of scooping and settling during shipment. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I personally was not a fan of this product simply because I am allergic to it. It is quite costly and I would not buy it
Isabella W.
Isabella W.
Gain detergent plus a Touch of softness is amazing used by many of my family and friends. I highly recommend this product my Clothes have never been so clean and soft. my family and friends love this product just as much as myself.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
This product is my absolute favorite smell EVER! Leaves clothes smelling fresh all day, and it's super effective in making clothes softer. It's super affordable and you get a lot of bang for your buck!
Alma R.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
These are so easy to use and make your clothes smell wonderful! They are decent on pricing. These work well for my family and our budget. Will definitely be buying again and recommend to others.
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
West Hamlin
It's a good product. The smell of it isn't bad either. However, the clothes don't really feel any softer after using this product. But other than that it's definitely okay to use.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Carrollton
I love gain detergent! It gets smells out of clothes and stays with them for a while! Gain is always priced very affordably! I choose Gain everytime!
cassey c.
cassey c.
Love the smell of this gain powder laundry detergent made my clothes so very soft is a very good good laundry detergent but did not work very well with some of my other cloths.
nessa V.
nessa V.
oneida, NY
Great detergent smells fresh and lifts stains well. You really dont need fabric softener this leaves ur laundry soft and smooth! Great buy!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Warrenville
Really good I love it I recommend people to buy it you will love it it is worth the cost it effects you smell really beautiful smell
Felipe R.
Felipe R.
Idaho Falls, ID
Been a fan of gain for a long time. Always come out with great scents. The quality is already great never a complaint.