Gain Detergent, Plus a Touch of Softness, Cotton Fresh, 124 oz (7.75 lb) 3.51 kg - PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY

BY GAIN

63 Loads. This package contains 63 loads (as measured to line 1 on scoop). The precise number of loads from each package will vary slightly with the method of scooping and settling during shipment. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Mindy C.
Norwich
I used this sheets on my drawers to keep everything fresh.  Every time you open the drawer the scent of freshness will captive the air and is sweet.  On the Dryer the cloths have no static and smells superb.   One sheet on your hand held cleaner and every time you clean you refresh the air.
Shipra M.
I am a hunter so I want almost zero human scent on any of my hunting clothes. This is extremely hard to achieve. But I believe this product does that the best~!!!  Also, I use these sheets on every day clothes and never have any static cling. Hence, I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea B.
Love the smell. Has never given me a hard time in the dryer. Doesn’t break apart in drying. Absolutely effective! Great price especially with a sale, even regularly price is great too! I highly recommend to anyone who likes fresh smelling clothes.
Molly T.
I love these and they make my clothes smell so noce and be static free. Static is a huge problem for me in thw colder months, with the sweaters and all my hair gets so staticy. This helps prevent my hair getting messed up by my clothes.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Love this detergent. I like to try to find it on sale. Clothes come out soft and smelling good. I usually search at Walmart for the best deal. Doesn't leave a coating on my clothes so I like that! Will be buying again
Garima P.
Jersey City, NJ
These are very good dryer sheets. They do the work very well, me family loves it's fresh scent and it does leave clothes very soft. It's affordable compared to or there brands. I would definitely recommend it.
Suzanne L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love Gain because not only is it affordable, a little goes a long way too, helping stretch the value even further. When the laundry is "done" I have to be able to "smell the clean." Maybe that's weird, but if I know some scent went in, I have to be able to smell the scent when it's finished. With other scented detergents, if I'm not able to smell it on the clean clothes afterwards I always have a bad habit of increasing the detergent going in. Even though I know it's not needed at all, I do it anyways and end up using too much and going through the whole bottle too quickly. Gain is the only brand I use that only requires one loads' worth of detergent to get that smell-it-all-day quality that tells me it's really clean. Being one of the most affordable brands as well makes it my favorite top detergent pick as the picky laundress to a family of five.
Britt M.
This Gaon product helps make my laundry smell fresh and clean while it is in the dryer. Usually when i wash my clothes and i put them in the dryer, the fresh laundry detergent scent is light. I use these gain fabric softeners and they made my clothes have a nice fresh scent. It lasted a long time too.
Melissa A.
Louisville, KY
Gain detergent place a touch of softness is very soft and the pros are it is very soft and it leaves your laundry very fresh it is very effective and it leaves your clothes with a long-lasting scent it is a fordable and I would definitely recommend this and give it a five-star
Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
I’m honestly not sure what to say about this product, it does exactly what it is supposed to do and also removes any static electricity that could be hiding in your clothes. Also perfect for going outside during mosquito season to avoid from being bit. Great product overall!