Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Angelice C.
Atascosa, TX
Gain detergent is great for laundry, the smell of dragon fruit smell so good if you like fruity smells.
Eboni C.
Fairburn, GA
I absolutely love using GAIN! It’s cleans my clothes and also leaves them smelling fresh and delicious for months! Very inexpensive, there’s usually a deal in my local newspaper with coupons to get this brand.
Rosangelica P.
I always buy these they are my favorite they get the job done and on a small load I don't even add fabric softener because they already smell so good and are gentle on my clothes. They have a lot scents to choose from I always mix mines up and depends where you buy them is what the price will be.
Lynn D.
York, SC
This is a detergent that I say is on the higher priced end of the market, but it does a fantastic job of cleaning my laundry while leaving a scent that lasts for days. It may not be suitable for sensitive skin, or anyone sensitive to perfumey scents, due to the noticeable fragrance, but I love it!
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
I bought this item at Walmart ! I still haven't figures out what degerents I will continue to by but I do recommend this one. leaves your clothes smelling amazing !!! I'm a bargan hunter so the price and size are great ! plus it also leaves your clothes so soft !!! definitely will buy again!
Kimberly G.
The fresh smell of this Gain detergent was just wonderful! Had my clothes smelling the freshest they have ever been. The hint of Febreeze in the product makes it all the better! Gain is always affordable no matter what scent you get. I will continue to use Gain as much as I can!
Jhaala C.
Ceres, CA
Gain liquid laundry detergent gets our clothes clean and makes them smell so fresh. Coupons are often offered which makes Gain an excellent buy.I highly Recommend this Product. I love the fresh scent of this it makes your clothes stay fresh for days. I wish I could shampoo, conditioner and body wash with this scent.
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Smells good leaves cloths smelling great for days after the wash !! ❤️👀 very much satisfied
Shaunda R.
I love the scent and how it soften my laundry. I wish it came in a bigger size. Really effective and worth the cost
Heather S.
Anything & everything GAIN!!! Affordable price, amazing quality & every scent is like heaven! I love the Thai Dragon Fruit Scent the best. I purchase all of my Gain products @ Dollar General and use their always available $5 off $30 of Gain products & stick up!
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?