Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell gain has. They have so many different smells. I just love how the smell lasts so long on my clothes in my closet. The smell actually stays for days even at least 2 weeks. I haven't tried longer than that but I'm sure it would still smell great
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Okay the scent of this on its own is a 10/5. I cannot crave enough about all of gains products they all smell amazingly good, and aren’t to high up in price I believe this product varies from 9-12 dollars depending if it’s liquid or not.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Absolutely love Gain products i just cant afford. great at getting clean and smell great i mean great but it doesnt last long and i cant afford $15 for half the amount that i get in my $8 bottle.GREAT GREAT GREAT product
tara k.
I really love using this product for my clothes. The scent is amazing and sticks on the clothes for days. I plan to purchase I️t again after this first time and would definitely recommend I️t to those who like a strong scent
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
I was using tide pods for the longest time. I got a new washer and they started to not work and smell good. So I tried his and it was great! It makes my clothes smell so good! And the sent last for so long.
Heather S.
Anything & everything GAIN!!! Affordable price, amazing quality & every scent is like heaven! I love the Thai Dragon Fruit Scent the best. I purchase all of my Gain products @ Dollar General and use their always available $5 off $30 of Gain products & stick up!
rebecca g.
I love gain products. They are priced reasonably and I can almost always find a coupon. There are stores like Dollar General that will offer an extra discount. It's always great to find a product I love cheaper than I would have normally paid
Brooke M.
Allston, MA
I live for gain! My clothes are always fresh and very clean and the smell really lasts. I even switched my roommate from tide to gain because she loved how my clothes smelled.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is great. It always leaves my clothes feeling and smelling great even without fabric softener and/or dryer sheets. I've never been disappointed with the way this has washed my clothes or made them feel after they were dried. The smell stays in the clothes and this just happens to be my favorite scent.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this detergent! The formula works very well on my clothes and it's scent is extremely pleasant. It's very effective and can remove even the strongest of stains. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?