Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Megan H.
morgantown , WV
Best smelling laundry soap ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rarely switch between laundry detergents but this one is one I always come back to! it leaves my clothes smelling fresh and soft unlike the other leading laundry soaps!
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
This Gain + Febreze mix makes my clothing smell so good. The thing I love is that the clothing keeps the scent for a very long time. It's worth the price for sure. If you like fresh island scents, this is for you!
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Cleans clothes and leaves a fresh aroma on the fabric for several days. I love the way my house smells after using this product... the scent filters out of the laundry room and makes everything smell great.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
So good with my clothes it leaves them smelling amazing which is what I love it's great with stains my clothes just clean and very affordable and has many scents to choose from but this scent is my favorite
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
This stuff is my absolute favorite. If I could toss myself in my washer I probably would. The smell of this product is amazing, it works very well and keeps your clothing in excellent condition. At $9.99 this detergent is affordable and I recommend this stuff to everyone I know.
Cassandra R.
this will leave your clothes smelling so good for a long time, we have been using gain for years its super effective totally recommend this detergent for your laundry and it’s super affordable also!
Sheena T.
Norton, VA
I'm always a fan of gain. The Thai dragon fruit is one of my favorite scents they currently have out now. You can smell it for days after washing and I always get compliments on how nice my clothes smell.
Bremen H.
LOVE this product!  It features an easy to use bottle, fresh scent, and cleans clothing well.  I have nothing negative to state about its effectiveness as it is both affordable and performs well.  I would highly recommend this product to others.
Cierra F.
My all time favorite laundry detergent, the smell is great and leaves clothes smelling fresh forever. This product is really effective. It's also really affordable. I highly recommend this laundry detergent.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
The scent of this stuff alone gets five stars from me. It doesn’t hurt that it also cleans really well, and the scent stays with the clothing from the washing machine to the dryer. I sniff my clothes while folding them and it makes me feel happy.
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?