Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Maria H.
I love this detergent it smells so good ugh amazing and it does a great job washing off stains and strong smells it leave my clothes soft even without using fabric softener.
Zach G.
Brazil , IN
Best smelling scent in ANY detergent I have ever smelled. Leaves your clothes smelling so great!

Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Thai Dragon Fruit, 19 Loads 40 Fl Oz
Jessica W.
Whitehall, PA
The detergent is decently priced and the fragrance is pretty. I like that it makes my clothing fresh. The bottle also comes with a decent amount of liquid in it.
Tyler W.
Morgantown, WV
Love how fresh and clean my clothes come out of the washer. The scent lasts and doesn’t just fade away, especially if you use matching scent boosters and dryer sheets.
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
Gain is great at scents. This product is great and really gets the clothes clean. One thing I like is how long the clothes smell fresh. It seems to linger longer.
member-37cba
I cant even begin to tell you how amazing this soap smells. It keeps my clothes smellingso good, all day. It works amazing and gets most staons out without me using other stain remover.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
This bottle smells AMAZING!!. My hubby went on a smell spree at our local Walmart and it was a hit. Gain is our go to brand for laundry soap. The sent last a long while , I can say that the liquid is not my number one choice, as it can get messy. But overall GREAT product.
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
One of my favorite scents for laundry and I have found it to last quite a bit. I haven't noticed my clothes particularly fade at all which is a big concern of mine, and the price is right. I don't think it is the best at removing stains, but as long as you use additional stain removing products it gets the job done.
Lisa N.
San Diego
The Gain detergents are amazing... they make your clothes smell delicious. When I would go to my friends house and her clothes always smelled so great I had to figure out what detergent it was. I'm not sure which scent exactly we use on a normal basis but we have tried this one and it gives just as great a smell. Also cleans well. Will never use a different detergent because we've been using gain for like 5 or 6 years now.
кathryn J.
This is one of my favorite detergents - I only buy Gain.  I've tried almost all of the scents and this one is one of the best. Seem to clean my clothes well, but honestly I really use it for the smell! I also use the other gain products like air fresheners and trash bags - GREAT!
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?