Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Tracy M.
Ashland
I love this laundry soapI have a lot of grandchildren who are allergic to different things. but they do not break out when I use this The smell is great it cleans my clothes great it’s affordable and I would recommend it
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
Leave my clothes smelling good up to like some weeks like a month ago nothing bad about this product very effective leaves your clothes smelling good and it’s affordable wore my shirt at work and my co-workers were like what perfume you have on I told them I don’t have on any it my laundry detergent
Ashleigh N.
Washington, DC
The only detergent that doesn’t irritate or dry me or my families skin. I never have to rewash or use more than suggested. One cupful gets the job done. I usually add 1/2 cup to the kids laundry and it’s perfect.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
I love anything with febreze. Gain with the Thai dragonfruit smells like you could eat it almost. The scent is not too strong. It leaves a nice scent in your clothes and the scent lasts. It is not too expensive.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I love gain! It’s the one laundry detergent that doesn’t make my skin itchy or gives me a rash. It smells so good to and the smell lasts on the clothes. It’s an affordable brand and I would highly recommend it
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
Gain is one of my favorite detergent for clothes because it helps you clean your clothes smell nice and it’s very effective one thing that I didn’t like about it was their style of packaging is not that good
Kassie P.
What a great smelling product! SO fresh and clean and it smells amazing! lots of scents to choose from and depending on where you choose to buy this product, the price can vary. very gentle and smooth!
Kim M.
valley stream, NY
Gain is my favorite detergent, mostly because it smells great and it is reasonably priced. It's also usually on sale at my local Rite Aid! This detergent could take out practically any stain as well!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Smells great and fresh. Cleans clothes just ok and doesn't seem to remove stains. It fades colors really fast. The quality is far too low while the price is too high for me to buy this again.
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This detergent has my cloths smelling so good. Only thing I wish is that it came in a bigger container. Takes the stains out. I usually use two caps full bc I love the smell. I would recommend this.
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?