Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Layna D.
West Allis , WI
This stuff is my absolute favorite. If I could toss myself in my washer I probably would. The smell of this product is amazing, it works very well and keeps your clothing in excellent condition. At $9.99 this detergent is affordable and I recommend this stuff to everyone I know.
Monica C.
Fresno
I love the smell gain has. They have so many different smells. I just love how the smell lasts so long on my clothes in my closet. The smell actually stays for days even at least 2 weeks. I haven't tried longer than that but I'm sure it would still smell great
Melodie G.
Absolutely love this detergent, it smells so nice and I’m usually super picky about scents but this one works good for me. It doesn’t make me want to sneeze when I smell it I recommend this scent especially because it has a pleasant smell and isn’t super strong.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Okay the scent of this on its own is a 10/5. I cannot crave enough about all of gains products they all smell amazingly good, and aren’t to high up in price I believe this product varies from 9-12 dollars depending if it’s liquid or not.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Absolutely love Gain products i just cant afford. great at getting clean and smell great i mean great but it doesnt last long and i cant afford $15 for half the amount that i get in my $8 bottle.GREAT GREAT GREAT product
tara k.
I really love using this product for my clothes. The scent is amazing and sticks on the clothes for days. I plan to purchase I️t again after this first time and would definitely recommend I️t to those who like a strong scent
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
My favorite fragrance of all detergents. It smells so good and leaves clothing smelling good for days. Reasonable priced but I always use coupons that are available. Cant go wrong with many of the scents but by far my favorite fragrance.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I love gain! It’s the one laundry detergent that doesn’t make my skin itchy or gives me a rash. It smells so good to and the smell lasts on the clothes. It’s an affordable brand and I would highly recommend it
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
Gain is one of my favorite detergent for clothes because it helps you clean your clothes smell nice and it’s very effective one thing that I didn’t like about it was their style of packaging is not that good
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
I was using tide pods for the longest time. I got a new washer and they started to not work and smell good. So I tried his and it was great! It makes my clothes smell so good! And the sent last for so long.
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?