Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley s.

BY GAIN #12 in Laundry Detergent

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

• I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How do u get it?1 Answers
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
This bottle smells AMAZING!!. My hubby went on a smell spree at our local Walmart and it was a hit. Gain is our go to brand for laundry soap. The sent last a long while , I can say that the liquid is not my number one choice, as it can get messy. But overall GREAT product.
Shanara B.
Fort Worth
I've used this detergent for years! The Thai Dragon fruit is probably my favorite sent. The apple mango tango was my first favorite, more so because of the commercial. The most affordable detergent that smells really good and doesn't turn your whites yellow!
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Okay the scent of this on its own is a 10/5. I cannot crave enough about all of gains products they all smell amazingly good, and aren’t to high up in price I believe this product varies from 9-12 dollars depending if it’s liquid or not.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Absolutely love Gain products i just cant afford. great at getting clean and smell great i mean great but it doesnt last long and i cant afford $15 for half the amount that i get in my $8 bottle.GREAT GREAT GREAT product
tara k.
I really love using this product for my clothes. The scent is amazing and sticks on the clothes for days. I plan to purchase I️t again after this first time and would definitely recommend I️t to those who like a strong scent
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this detergent! The formula works very well on my clothes and it's scent is extremely pleasant. It's very effective and can remove even the strongest of stains. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sheila G.
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Sonya B.
Downsville
My family and I have used liquid gain for many many years. I swear by it. A friend turned me on to it. I walked in her house on laundry day and I could smell the wonderful scent through out her house. I love the scent gain leaves on our clean clothes!Gain Original Liquid Laundry DetergentGain Original Dryer Sheets - 120 Count
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
I literally love all Gain products! I feel like no matter which one you get you cant go wrong. I love the fabric softener and the detergent and the air fresheners and the cleaners (with mr. clean).  The smell is very fresh and clean and it makes you feel good. I love the original scent but I also love apple mango tango.
rebecca g.
I love gain products. They are priced reasonably and I can almost always find a coupon. There are stores like Dollar General that will offer an extra discount. It's always great to find a product I love cheaper than I would have normally paid
Kaitlyn M.
Lawrence , KS
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?