Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley s.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

• I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How do u get it?1 Answers
Nordy R.
providence , RI
i personally love anything gain but unfortunate my son has very sensitive skin so i cant wash his clothes with these . but overall gain is one of the best dish soaps and laundry detergent brand and it leaves the whole house smelling great for days
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
Okay the scent of this on its own is a 10/5. I cannot crave enough about all of gains products they all smell amazingly good, and aren’t to high up in price I believe this product varies from 9-12 dollars depending if it’s liquid or not.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Absolutely love Gain products i just cant afford. great at getting clean and smell great i mean great but it doesnt last long and i cant afford $15 for half the amount that i get in my $8 bottle.GREAT GREAT GREAT product
tara k.
I really love using this product for my clothes. The scent is amazing and sticks on the clothes for days. I plan to purchase I️t again after this first time and would definitely recommend I️t to those who like a strong scent
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
I was using tide pods for the longest time. I got a new washer and they started to not work and smell good. So I tried his and it was great! It makes my clothes smell so good! And the sent last for so long.
Sonya B.
Downsville
My family and I have used liquid gain for many many years. I swear by it. A friend turned me on to it. I walked in her house on laundry day and I could smell the wonderful scent through out her house. I love the scent gain leaves on our clean clothes!Gain Original Liquid Laundry DetergentGain Original Dryer Sheets - 120 Count
rebecca g.
I love gain products. They are priced reasonably and I can almost always find a coupon. There are stores like Dollar General that will offer an extra discount. It's always great to find a product I love cheaper than I would have normally paid
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Gain has slowly become one of my favorite brands of laundry soap. I was always raised using Tide but ventures out to buying gain. I love the differrent smells they have and this is by far one of the best smells. This is my go to and I would suggest gain in this scent in both the laundry pods as wells as the liquid!
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
I literally don't buy any other detergent. I'm usually on the rush and forget to put on perfume so I rely on my detergent to not let me down, and it never does. My brother stayed with me for a few days and had to do laundry, texted me the next week and asked me what I use to get the clothes to smell so good. Lol.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is great. It always leaves my clothes feeling and smelling great even without fabric softener and/or dryer sheets. I've never been disappointed with the way this has washed my clothes or made them feel after they were dried. The smell stays in the clothes and this just happens to be my favorite scent.
Kaitlyn M.
Lawrence , KS
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?