Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

• I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Jhaala C.
Jhaala C.
Ceres, CA
Gain liquid laundry detergent gets our clothes clean and makes them smell so fresh. Coupons are often offered which makes Gain an excellent buy.I highly Recommend this Product. I love the fresh scent of this it makes your clothes stay fresh for days. I wish I could shampoo, conditioner and body wash with this scent.
Lynn D.
Lynn D.
York, SC
This is a detergent that I say is on the higher priced end of the market, but it does a fantastic job of cleaning my laundry while leaving a scent that lasts for days. It may not be suitable for sensitive skin, or anyone sensitive to perfumey scents, due to the noticeable fragrance, but I love it!
Rosangelica P.
Rosangelica P.
I always buy these they are my favorite they get the job done and on a small load I don't even add fabric softener because they already smell so good and are gentle on my clothes. They have a lot scents to choose from I always mix mines up and depends where you buy them is what the price will be.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
I bought this item at Walmart ! I still haven't figures out what degerents I will continue to by but I do recommend this one. leaves your clothes smelling amazing !!! I'm a bargan hunter so the price and size are great ! plus it also leaves your clothes so soft !!! definitely will buy again!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
The fresh smell of this Gain detergent was just wonderful! Had my clothes smelling the freshest they have ever been. The hint of Febreeze in the product makes it all the better! Gain is always affordable no matter what scent you get. I will continue to use Gain as much as I can!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Highland Spgs, VA
I love the new smells that are coming out with this company. I would love it if the fragrance could last for more than just a couple of hours. Other than that, this product cleans my clothes with precision and doesn't harm the fabric. Which is more important than anything.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE this detergent! It smells so amazing when I take my clothes out of the washing machine and the scent stays for a long time on my clothes. I am always willing to pay a little bit more for my detergent since I want my clothes to be extremely clean. Love this product!
Faith B.
Faith B.
this is the only laundry detergent that I will use. I use this when i wash my summer/winter clothes and put them away until next year. When I go to open my box, It smells like my clothes were just washed yesterday. This scent and the apple mango tango I would recommend!
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I love the Gain laundry detergent it not only smells great but it does it job at the time to deluver great quality and leaving my clothing clean and smelling delicious, the price is very affordable for a great quality product, i would recommend it to anyone.
Amber S.
Amber S.
York, Pa
I absolutely love gain, especially this certain kind. I will use nothing else when it comes to washing my laundry. My laundry always smells so good and smells so fresh! There's nothing I love more then the smell of clean clothing!! Definitely recommend this!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Lawrence, KS
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?