Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN #4 in Laundry Detergent

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

• I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really loooove the smell of this product. It’s true what the commercials say. The scent really does last a long long time. Sometimes, people complement me and my perfume and I have to tell them it’s just my laundry detergent.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this detergent! The formula works very well on my clothes and it's scent is extremely pleasant. It's very effective and can remove even the strongest of stains. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Sonya B.
Downsville
My family and I have used liquid gain for many many years. I swear by it. A friend turned me on to it. I walked in her house on laundry day and I could smell the wonderful scent through out her house. I love the scent gain leaves on our clean clothes!Gain Original Liquid Laundry DetergentGain Original Dryer Sheets - 120 Count
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
I love all gain products! The packaging is a lovely vibrant green so you can't miss it in the isle. Easy to pour into the washer and it washes my clothes without leaving any residue behind. Leaves a nice scent behind before i throw it in the dryer with a dryer sheet. Will be repurchasing..I love trying different scents from gain.
rebecca g.
I love gain products. They are priced reasonably and I can almost always find a coupon. There are stores like Dollar General that will offer an extra discount. It's always great to find a product I love cheaper than I would have normally paid
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Gain has slowly become one of my favorite brands of laundry soap. I was always raised using Tide but ventures out to buying gain. I love the differrent smells they have and this is by far one of the best smells. This is my go to and I would suggest gain in this scent in both the laundry pods as wells as the liquid!
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
I literally don't buy any other detergent. I'm usually on the rush and forget to put on perfume so I rely on my detergent to not let me down, and it never does. My brother stayed with me for a few days and had to do laundry, texted me the next week and asked me what I use to get the clothes to smell so good. Lol.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is great. It always leaves my clothes feeling and smelling great even without fabric softener and/or dryer sheets. I've never been disappointed with the way this has washed my clothes or made them feel after they were dried. The smell stays in the clothes and this just happens to be my favorite scent.
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
I live for gain! My clothes are always fresh and very clean and the smell really lasts. I even switched my roommate from tide to gain because she loved how my clothes smelled.
Kaitlyn M.
Lawrence , KS
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?