Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Lesley S.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN

Gain® With Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

48 loads. see more...

Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of this detergent so much. It smells soooo good. The freshness is long lasting and it definitely gets the job done. I probably wash things too often just to use this detergent.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell gain has. They have so many different smells. I just love how the smell lasts so long on my clothes in my closet. The smell actually stays for days even at least 2 weeks. I haven't tried longer than that but I'm sure it would still smell great
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Absolutely love Gain products i just cant afford. great at getting clean and smell great i mean great but it doesnt last long and i cant afford $15 for half the amount that i get in my $8 bottle.GREAT GREAT GREAT product
Rebecca W.
Encinitas, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used tide for years until i discovered gain. They have a “natural” one not listed that I normally use but the whole chemical thing is and afterthought.... ESPECIALLY after hearing the honest company isn’t that damn honest. Needless to say... everything has damn chemicals in it to a point. But gain smells amazing, cleans my clothes and I haven’t had any weird reactions... what more could you ask for? #illneverleaveyou
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
I was using tide pods for the longest time. I got a new washer and they started to not work and smell good. So I tried his and it was great! It makes my clothes smell so good! And the sent last for so long.
Heather S.
Anything & everything GAIN!!! Affordable price, amazing quality & every scent is like heaven! I love the Thai Dragon Fruit Scent the best. I purchase all of my Gain products @ Dollar General and use their always available $5 off $30 of Gain products & stick up!
Rebecca N.
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Great detergent! Love the scent. I trust that this brand will clean my clothes well while keeping them smelling nice. Works great in my washing machine which is pretty new and is a front loading washer.
rebecca g.
I love gain products. They are priced reasonably and I can almost always find a coupon. There are stores like Dollar General that will offer an extra discount. It's always great to find a product I love cheaper than I would have normally paid
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is great. It always leaves my clothes feeling and smelling great even without fabric softener and/or dryer sheets. I've never been disappointed with the way this has washed my clothes or made them feel after they were dried. The smell stays in the clothes and this just happens to be my favorite scent.
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this detergent! The formula works very well on my clothes and it's scent is extremely pleasant. It's very effective and can remove even the strongest of stains. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaitlyn M.
Kansas City, MO
I really want to try this scent but is it good for sensitive skin?
How do u get it?