Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Jonetta D.Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

Gain® Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

24 loads. see more...

Jonetta D.
My holy grail when it comes to doing laundry. Gets my clothing clean and smells fresh. Sometimes I caused my clothes to fade, but overall I’m satisfied. Very affordable and can be found at most retail stores.
Amy A.
Great laundry detergent but I prefer the gain smell only. Not a fan of the fruity smells especially since I have boys in my home. We don’t use the fruity scented or girls scents. Gain however is a amazing detergent that works well and added oxi takes out stains really well. Also another item that is cheap on amazon with coupons at times.
Jackeline G.
Let your clothes live a life of adventure in the wash. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic combination of papaya, mango, and of course, jungle pitaya of Thailand. This liquid laundry detergent with the freshness of Febreze gives you a captivating aroma for up to two weeks! Compatible with high efficiency washing machines.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite scent from the Gain detergent with Febreze brand. I can always find availability in any store I go to which is great. I am never disappointed in Gain products because it is an effective brand. I highly recommend this product if you like the smell of fresh and fruity items.
Maria M.
My clothes stay smelling nice and fresh for a long time after washing them:) I haven’t tried any other product, this is my all time favorite. Very gentle and all my clothes as well. I also use this on my fluffy blankets that are very delicate and it works amazing :)
Darlene J.
Colorado springs
This detergent has an amazing scent that leaves your clothes smelling fresh! I buy this at the Family Dollar tree. The price is always right. It works very well on all water temperatures! It's a much cheaper than other brands! I highly recommend this product!
Erica G.
Tampa, FL
This detergent smells really amazing. I usually avoid buying detergents that have a unique sweet scent, but I couldn't resist with this one. I will say that it doesn't leave your clothes smelling fruity and crazy, it leaves a nice clean refreshing scent.
Hailey G.
Gain is by far my favorite laundry detergent to use. I used to use Tide, but Gain's scent is so much better and it actually lasts on my clothes! They always smell so amazing especially when paired with Gain dryer sheets too! They are an amazing duo!
Lindsay M.
Bought this product to try something new. It smells great, leaves my clothes super clean as all gain products do. Effective as far as detergent goes. Definitely Affordable and used w a coupon at target. I'd recommend it and to try other scents.
Ellen G.
Brighton, MA
The smell of this product is what keeps me going back to it time after time! It lingers on my clothes and keeps them smelling fresh, even after a long day’s work of wearing them. My clothes stay clean and nice between washes. Recommend to everyone.