Gain Detergent Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit HE uploaded by Meg c.

BY GAIN #20 in Laundry Detergent

Gain® Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit™ HE Detergent.

2 weeks of freshness.

24 loads. see more...

Darlene J.
Colorado springs
This detergent has an amazing scent that leaves your clothes smelling fresh! I buy this at the Family Dollar tree. The price is always right. It works very well on all water temperatures! It's a much cheaper than other brands! I highly recommend this product!
Beth M.
This has to be my favorite scent that gain released. Gain is the only brand I can use for my sensitive skin. I've tried using other brands but I break out every time. The scent is strong, but not too strong. It's the perfect combination for your clothes. This is even more effective when you combine it with the gain dryer sheets. Your clothes will come out smelling fresh and amazing!
Margie C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It smells good and cleans my clothes really well. My clothes end up smelling good for a few wears. Definitely an effective product. Affordable, I usually buy at the dollar general. Yes I would recommend
Amy A.
Great laundry detergent but I prefer the gain smell only. Not a fan of the fruity smells especially since I have boys in my home. We don’t use the fruity scented or girls scents. Gain however is a amazing detergent that works well and added oxi takes out stains really well. Also another item that is cheap on amazon with coupons at times.
Betty G.
London
The Gain Detergent with Febreze freshness Thai Dragon Fruit for He machines is a great buy.  If you are like me and scent is one of the first things that make you gravitate towards a product then you need to try this.  The aroma is amazing and your laundry smells fresh for days. I would highly recommend trying this product!
Jackeline G.
Let your clothes live a life of adventure in the wash. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic combination of papaya, mango, and of course, jungle pitaya of Thailand. This liquid laundry detergent with the freshness of Febreze gives you a captivating aroma for up to two weeks! Compatible with high efficiency washing machines.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite scent from the Gain detergent with Febreze brand. I can always find availability in any store I go to which is great. I am never disappointed in Gain products because it is an effective brand. I highly recommend this product if you like the smell of fresh and fruity items.
Amanda W.
Florala
Gain always gets my laundry clean. It leaves my laundry smelling great and so soft. I love to grab my clothes hot from the dryer and inhale the clean scent of Gain!
Jessica G.
I do like using this detergent but sometimes it does cost more than the other detergents. However it does smell really good & also leaves your clothes really clean
Arianna V.
Arleta, CA
I love this because I feel like I only need detergent! I don’t need dryer sheets or fabric softener because it leaves everything clean soft and smelling fantastic