BY GAIN #88 in Laundry Detergent

Gain® Coldwater Clean With Oxi Boost™ Icy Fresh Fizz™ Detergent. see more...

Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
My wife prefers again to other laundry detergents. I’m not really that picky, but she likes it. I’m the one who does laundry most often, and it gets the job done. The shared washer in our apartment isn’t the greatest, but Gain leaves our clothes clean and smelling nice.
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Gain products are always great. They smell good and they get the job done. This particular product works effectively especially for white clothing. Gain products are always affordable.Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Icy Fresh Fizz Coldwater, 20 Loads 40 Fl Oz
Lesley W.
Austin, TX
I like using Gain. I've tried other brands but they don't smell as nice. I wish that it did better for stain removal. I usually have to add dish soap to get my stains out. Wish it could use a degreaser aspect in its formula.
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Gain is my most favorite laundry detergent ever! The icy fizz smell is phenomenal and it leaves my clothes smelling great for at least a week! The price is awesome and the quality is impeccable! Definitely two thumbs up!
Clarice S.
Bulls Gap, TN
I love being able to wash all my clothes in cold water and still feel like they are clean. The fragrance is pleasant and my clothes always smell so clean and fresh, even after a few days of weeks spent in the closet.
Hadeel N.
Been using gain for years and it definitely gets the job done and leaves your close looking clean and smelling fresh! It’s super effective and affordable! Costco has the big size which is perfect and lasts a while!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite detergent. I have an old washing machine (no HE) and I prefer to wash in cold water. Gain leaves my clothes clean and smelling good. The pouring spout is great with this as well.
Donna S.
Jesup
I have found that Gain is a quality detergent that cleans my laundry and they smell so fresh and clean when finished.  The scent never disappoints me and it is less expensive than other brands. I do recommend Gain. I have experienced that it does not harm users with certain allergies which is a plus also.
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
Keeps my clothes clean, doesn't overly faded my clothes, and makes them smell nice. The smell isn't over powering, which is a plus to me. It's affordable and a little goes a long way. I also like that it doesn't seem to "gunk up" in my machine unlike some cheaper products I have used.
Denise R.
 Gain Coldwater Detergent With Oxi Boost Icy Fresh Fizz is amazing. I absolutely love the scent. The oxi boost gives it a boost in cleaning, brightens the whites and colors. I love that my clothes smell so good and are so clean after using this detergent. I recommend this product to everyone.