BY GAIN

Gain® Coldwater Clean With Oxi Boost™ Icy Fresh Fizz™ Detergent. see more...

Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Gain products are always great. They smell good and they get the job done. This particular product works effectively especially for white clothing. Gain products are always affordable.Gain Liquid Laundry Detergent, Icy Fresh Fizz Coldwater, 20 Loads 40 Fl Oz
Clarice S.
Bulls Gap, TN
I love being able to wash all my clothes in cold water and still feel like they are clean. The fragrance is pleasant and my clothes always smell so clean and fresh, even after a few days of weeks spent in the closet.
Kellee B.
Gloucester
love the smell of gain detergents. its the only brand i use. i coordinate my detergent and fabric softener for great smelling clothes. the scent lasts for a very long time. it is a bit pricier then other soaps i have used but its worth it. it cleans and makes our clothes smell great!
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
My wife prefers again to other laundry detergents. I’m not really that picky, but she likes it. I’m the one who does laundry most often, and it gets the job done. The shared washer in our apartment isn’t the greatest, but Gain leaves our clothes clean and smelling nice.
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
This is my number 1 brand. I wouldn't change it for any other. Everything about Gain is awesome. Very affordable. Love it. There's nothing like clean and refreshing clothes etc
Chelsea C.
Section, AL
This is one of my favorite detergent it smells so good the price is just the same as the other so I really enjoy it. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t come in the big size so that usually is the only reason I don’t purchase it
Lesley W.
Austin, TX
I like using Gain. I've tried other brands but they don't smell as nice. I wish that it did better for stain removal. I usually have to add dish soap to get my stains out. Wish it could use a degreaser aspect in its formula.
Nikki L.
blythe, ga
Gain is my most favorite laundry detergent ever! The icy fizz smell is phenomenal and it leaves my clothes smelling great for at least a week! The price is awesome and the quality is impeccable! Definitely two thumbs up!
Hadeel N.
Been using gain for years and it definitely gets the job done and leaves your close looking clean and smelling fresh! It’s super effective and affordable! Costco has the big size which is perfect and lasts a while!
Angie B.
Dalton
i use this product all the time it smells fresh and clean. works great i have nothing bad to say always happy this product very effective. when it is on sale it is a great deal very affordable.