BY GAIN

Picture yourself in a field of lavender, holding a cup of freshly-brewed white tea. This plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* puts your nose in the middle of the great outdoors.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

Buy on Target
Casey J.
Hattiesburg
I tried this, because it was new and on sale at Target. At first I really liked the scent of it straight out of the jug. Once, I used it and smelt it on my clothes, it smelt different. I also had a problem with it not washing well, or washing out. I do like the idea of it being plant based, but it just didn’t work well for me. I am a huge Gain fan! I may try it again later, because I may have just gotten a bad bottle.
Mary F.
Paris
LOVE LOVE LOVE this detergent!!! I have gotten almost everything switched to natural products in our home and laundry detergent was a huge thing for me! So happy I was able to find one that is affordable, smells good, washes well, and is eco friendly! I highly recommended this product!
Ashlyn B.
Georgetown
My laundry room is stocked with bottles of this detergent. It smells nice and I feel safe putting it in my laundry since there aren’t dyes in it. I truly love the smell and the organic ingredients that make this so good for sensitive skin for people whose skin reacts to fragrance.
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
This is a great product. I love the scent, but if you’re not a lavender fan you should probably stay away. Like every other Gain product I’ve used, it’s super effective at doing its job without being harsh. 10/10 would purchase this again!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I just tried this laundry detergent and I loved it! It leaves your clothes smelling clean and fresh! It keeps the stains off also! It is affordable and inexpensive! And I would recommend it to others as well!
Jordyn M.
Holden
I love this detergent! First of all, the price is perfect. I’m willing to spend a good amount of money if it means my clothes are getting washed properly. I have very sensitive skin so I had to try the botanical line. It’s a very great clean and I would recommend to any other sensitive skin soul sisters like myself!
Aimee H.
Frankfort, KY
I’ve been moving towards living a more “green” life and choosing more natural products. I was so excited to try Gain® Botanicals™ White Tea Lavender Liquid Laundry Detergent. It has all the power of regular gain and smells sooo amazing, but is such a better lifestyle choice!
Sara T.
Cleveland, TN
This detergent makes my house smell amazing when I do laundry! And my clothes retain the scent after drying, which is nice. It’s not super cheap, which is the only downfall.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
This stuff smells like heaven in a bottle. I really like the fact that it is plant based. It is pricier than my usual detergents but worth it. Cleans well and I can actually smell it on my clothing. this is one of my favorite scents.
Amanda B.
Brandon, FL
My absolute favorite laundry detergent! Smells so clean and not to heavy on the fragrance! I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue to do so! I always get compliments on the way my clothes smell!