BY GAIN

Give your nose a botanical treat. With the captivating combination of orange blossom and vanilla scent, this plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* will bring the smell of nature wherever you are.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

• I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom...7 Answers
  • I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would...23 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I ha...15 Answers
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
I was absolutely stoked about receiving my samples of Gain Botanicals as I wanted to try it but didn’t want to buy a full one in case I didn’t like the smell or if it didn’t do the job. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the smells were delightful and my clothes came clean as always! Gain is my #1 go to laundry detergent and it was even gentle enough for my sons’ clothing which is ALWAYS a plus!!!! I loved that it was plant based, however, the fragrance was mighty strong to not have a lot of chemicals. However, no biggie as long as it didn’t break my skin or my babies skin out. Thank you for letting me try it Influenster!
Elizabeth S.
Ladson, SC
This product smells amazing. I loved the vanilla smell, it was not overpowering, but stood out well. It left my clothes smelling good for the next few days and did really well on the stain front for my son.
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
I love Gain. I didn’t realize how many fragrances have come out in the past couple years. Before you’d have Tide as the most expensive and some cheap brand. Now there are tons of sizes and smells and prices.
Lleann P.
Maple Grove MN
Wonderful scent with the same great clean of what’s always delivered by Gain! Very effective and great price! Give it a try!!! Make sure you love the smell of vanilla and orange!!! Highly recommend!!!
Eliza M.
Fleetwood, PA
I’ve been using this detergent for a couple months now and so far like it. It does the job well at getting laundry clean and last a very long time. Additionally I like that there is no coloring to it.
Shauna C.
I got this for free from a campaign on Bzzagent. I really like it, I don't normally use fabric softeners just because I thought fabric softener sheets you put in the dryer did the same thing, oh man was I wrong! I love this stuff, it smells so good, the orange does over power the vanilla but its a creamy smell, and the clothes come out as soft as when I first bought them. and my towels are like from a 5 star hotel, they even smell as if I just put the fabric softener on them well after they are good and dry. I highly recommend this product, I am excited to see what else they come out with that's 70% plant based!  me and my son have sensitive skin but this did not bother us at all, the only thing I have to say "negative" about it is the numbers on the fill line on the cup and the line, they are the same color as the cup so its extremely hard to see how much to pour depending on the size of the load you are washing so I just guessed.
Katie H.
Rockford
i love this laundry detergent so much! i love the scent. it’s not too overpowering and does a good job getting my laundry clean. the price is also super reasonable. would definitely recommend!
Misty J.
I rcvd this product comp for testing and (or) review purposes. All opinions are honest and how the product worked for me. I Washed my clothes in the new Botanicals scent from Gain. This Plant-based detergent is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It removes tough stains while keeping your clothes smelling  like oranges & vanilla. I couldn't wait to try the other scent White Tea and Lavendar on my bedding and pillows it smelt so good that I may only use this on my bedding, talk about a relaxing smell to fall asleep too.
Daniela L.
Quitman, GA
Omg! This smells amazing and leaves my clothes fresh and clean. I definitely love using this product as well as the softer because I love the scent and the way it works on my clothes.
Gisa M.
Miami Gardens, FL
This product was okay, but I don't think it's worth the price. My regular detergent works just fine. Also I don't believe the container is big enough for the amount of clothes I wash.
Lisa F.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
What is the effectiveness of those product? How clean does it get your clothes and how do they smell afterwards?
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I have emailed influenster's at least 5 times and no response
Brandi D.
Lawrenceburg , IN
Does this make your clothes smell good after washing or is the scent pretty light?

Target