BY GAIN

Give your nose a botanical treat. With the captivating combination of orange blossom and vanilla scent, this plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* will bring the smell of nature wherever you are.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

• I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom...7 Answers
  • I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would...23 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I ha...15 Answers
Gain® Botanicals™ Orange Blossom Vanilla Liquid Laundry Detergent

Start your review of Gain® Botanicals™ Orange Blossom Vanilla Liquid Laundry Detergent!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelsey D.
Medina, NY
I LOVE this laundry detergent. The smell was amazing, and since it’s natural based, I didn’t have to worry about my family’s sensitive skin. I can’t wait to buy some more! I received a sample of this product for free, in exchange for my unbiased opinion.
Melody J.
Zeeland, MI
I tried both scents of the Gain Botanicals after receiving them free from Influenster (sponsored by Target.) I use regular Gain on a regular basis because I love how it cleans but most of all the scents. Although the Botanicals cleaned fine, they just don't have the amazing scent I've come to love from Gain. I probably wouldn't purchase it just because I love a strong fresh scent after washing.
Julee M.
Martinsville, VA
Doing laundry has never smelled so great. I love the new Gain Botanicals. It made my home smell so great and took the stains out of my kiddos' soccer clothes. It's easy to use, works great and is an affordable laundry detergent. I definitely recommend.
Lizzy L.
Maineville, OH
This is a wonderful product the smell is great the product really cleans well! No skin reaction it didn’t mess any of my colors up! Very affordable and relatively easy to find ! Definitely would recommend for buyers who like “scent” at a reasonable cost
Marissa B.
Harrisburg , PA
Love this detergent for so many reasons. The fact that it is made from botanicals is a major one and I adore the clean, subtle scent. I have three boys and this scent is perfect since it’s light and not all like a lot of the strong floral or pungent detergents. It cleans the dirtiest of my boys clothes! From grass stains and mud this tackles it all!
Erin S.
Selkirk, NY
I liked my #complimentary Gain Botanicals for its power to clean though I found the synthetic scent overpowering. Was happy to have a product with pant based ingredients but the fragrance is undefined and therefore likely not a safe ingredient.
Rose L.
This smells good and cleaned our clothes. It is kinda neat too that it was clear so I knew there was no added colors or dyes that were being added in the laundry. I also appreciated that our clothes smelled great for like a week after washing them.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
I'd never used this specific laundry soap before but I've become a fan. It cleaned everything and left behind a beautiful scent. I loved the plant-based ingredients, I suffer from sensitive skin so I'm extremely careful about what I put on my body.
Brittany B.
I refuse to use this product my children and I have very sensitive skin and this stuff breaks us out every time I have ever used it. I have found better products that dont do that. Now dont get me wrong this stuff smells great but to harsh on skin.
Marji F.
Lowville, NY
Cleans my clothes very well while leaving them smelling amazing. I love that this is plant based! I worry about the chemicals we use on a daily basis, so to be able to cut back on the amount of perfumes and dyes in our laundry detergent is great!!
Lisa F.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
What is the effectiveness of those product? How clean does it get your clothes and how do they smell afterwards?
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I have emailed influenster's at least 5 times and no response

Target