BY GAIN

Give your nose a botanical treat. With the captivating combination of orange blossom and vanilla scent, this plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* will bring the smell of nature wherever you are.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

• I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom...7 Answers
  • I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would...23 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I ha...15 Answers
Kylie G.
MCKINNEY, TX
I really wanted to love this, and I loved the smell the first time I used it. I washed my regular load size with the reccomended amount. I felt that my clothes did not get as clean as my usual detergent and even found that over time the smell gave me headaches. had to stop using it, but perhaps with smaller loads and someone who is not smell sensitive, it would not be as bad.
cassandra m.
Gallipolis, OH
i love gain. i used to only use tide but i was low on cash once and family dollar had a good sale on gain. so i decided to try it. i have been stuck on gain for 2yrs now. the smell is so good it makes my whole how smell amazing. and it goes a long ways too. i use to to pretreat my stains an it works wonders. some harder stains i pretreat with gain and dawn together.
Kirsis F.
Arnold, MD
As someone that is very sensitive to strong fragrances I always have to keep this in mind when shopping for detergents. I’ve had several detergents trigger migraines. This detergent is not overwhelming and is actually a very soft scent. I tested it on my teenager’s clothes and was very impressed with how clean the clothes came out.
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this new line from GAIN. It still cleans our clothes the same way our trusted GAIN original does and adds amazing, fresh and natural scent. We have really been trying to evaluate the products currently used in our home and replace them with natural/plant based options as we see fit. Laundry detergent has been one we struggled with, as I wasn’t willing to sacrifice the stain removal/Clean ability or the fresh smell of my laundry(we have four children, 2 boys and one of them is in the middle of the teenage funky smell period..haha). That is until we trained GAIN botanicals, 65% of its ingredients are plant based and it smells like a spring day. The ultimate deciding factor was the wash test, before considering a switch I wanted to insure it would actually clean our clothes(especially the lingering teen funk odor). It did everything it promised and I am beyond pleased with the results. We have now made a complete switch to GAIN botanicals!
Roxanna R.
Because I have tried to cut down on items with harsh chemicals in them I was happy to s we that Gain is ATLEAST attempting to make a better alternative to those type of items.
This is smells great but not too chemical laden nor too much of a perfume smell, which I dislike. But this is simply a stepping stone for me as i discover better alternatives to the items I already prefer. I won’t always use this but it is good enough until then.
Rebecca L.
Landrum , SC
Gain Botainicals is a new natural type laundry detergent that is plant based. The orange blossom vanilla scent smells good, and is a good change to the lavender scents I normally use. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase this over what I normally buy, but it is nice if you are more into using natural products.
Julie-Anna L.
saxonburg
Love it! Love the smell it gives my cloths an really gets them clean. I have 3 kids an they can get pretty messy most days an this is where it's at for me. I have never had a problem with it. You don't need to much to get the job done an it's doesn't cost to much either. It's deffenitly worthy it for me.
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I'm a long-time fan of Gain laundry detergent - I tend toward the pods but received a single-use sample of liquid to review, and I liked it just as well. The scent was yummy without being overpowering once the clothes were dry. I use Gain detergent most of the time so I do recommend it.
Kim W.
Benton, AR
This is by far my favorite gain detergent. I have used the others and still do, that to me this is the best it smells wonderful and make sure clothes feel so soft. The only downfall as it is a little more expensive in the regular game but I would recommend it it's worth the money
Bobbi J.
Connellsville, PA
I really loved this detergent and the smell was absolutely AMAZING!!! I used to use a different detergent but since trying this I’ve switched to gain. It’s extremely affordable, got our clothes perfectly clean and they smelled absolutely fantastic! I’ll never go back!!!!
Lisa F.
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
What is the effectiveness of those product? How clean does it get your clothes and how do they smell afterwards?
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I have emailed influenster's at least 5 times and no response
Brandi D.
Lawrenceburg , IN
Does this make your clothes smell good after washing or is the scent pretty light?

Target