Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this new line from GAIN. It still cleans our clothes the same way our trusted GAIN original does and adds amazing, fresh and natural scent. We have really been trying to evaluate the products currently used in our home and replace them with natural/plant based options as we see fit. Laundry detergent has been one we struggled with, as I wasn’t willing to sacrifice the stain removal/Clean ability or the fresh smell of my laundry(we have four children, 2 boys and one of them is in the middle of the teenage funky smell period..haha). That is until we trained GAIN botanicals, 65% of its ingredients are plant based and it smells like a spring day. The ultimate deciding factor was the wash test, before considering a switch I wanted to insure it would actually clean our clothes(especially the lingering teen funk odor). It did everything it promised and I am beyond pleased with the results. We have now made a complete switch to GAIN botanicals!