BY GAIN

Give your nose a botanical treat. With the captivating combination of orange blossom and vanilla scent, this plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* will bring the smell of nature wherever you are.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

• I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom...7 Answers
  • I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would...16 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I ha...15 Answers
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this new line from GAIN. It still cleans our clothes the same way our trusted GAIN original does and adds amazing, fresh and natural scent. We have really been trying to evaluate the products currently used in our home and replace them with natural/plant based options as we see fit. Laundry detergent has been one we struggled with, as I wasn’t willing to sacrifice the stain removal/Clean ability or the fresh smell of my laundry(we have four children, 2 boys and one of them is in the middle of the teenage funky smell period..haha). That is until we trained GAIN botanicals, 65% of its ingredients are plant based and it smells like a spring day. The ultimate deciding factor was the wash test, before considering a switch I wanted to insure it would actually clean our clothes(especially the lingering teen funk odor). It did everything it promised and I am beyond pleased with the results. We have now made a complete switch to GAIN botanicals!
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love Gain and it's my go to laundry detergent, so I was excited to get the free samples in my Harvest Box.  I am glad that the makers of Gain are taking the approach of making a more natural, less chemical version of laundry detergent.  However, I love the scent of original gain but the  Botanical scent did not leave the strong scent that I love.  I know there are some people that do not like their closed to smell like detergent, but I do.  Since it is gentle on skin this is probably a good choice for those with sensitive skin.

I am glad I was able to try the Gain Botanical detergent, and I know it is not for me simple due to the scent factor.
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
I received a sample of this for free. My youngest toddler colored with a dark colored marker on my older daughters favorite stuffed animal. We were horrified at the moment. She takes the stuffed animal everywhere. His name is Pink Cow, or he is also nicknamed Moo. Mixing a little bit of vinegar, this soap, and a large amount of water it came off perfectly. We used a toothbrush to really get in between the little fibers of his body. I was amazed how well it worked. It smelled amazing too. I plan to buy more next time I need a large supply of laundry soap. I used the rest on a load of laundry and it smelled fantastic. Which is hard to do with little messy kids!
Arpi N.
Porter Ranch, CA
Since receiving this sample laundry detergent from Gain, I have continuously bought it! I am loving its qualities and the scent is not overpowering. Laundry gets cleaned and I'm a happy mamma! Thanks so much for this opportunity!
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
I was absolutely stoked about receiving my samples of Gain Botanicals as I wanted to try it but didn’t want to buy a full one in case I didn’t like the smell or if it didn’t do the job. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the smells were delightful and my clothes came clean as always! Gain is my #1 go to laundry detergent and it was even gentle enough for my sons’ clothing which is ALWAYS a plus!!!! I loved that it was plant based, however, the fragrance was mighty strong to not have a lot of chemicals. However, no biggie as long as it didn’t break my skin or my babies skin out. Thank you for letting me try it Influenster!
Shauna C.
I got this for free from a campaign on Bzzagent. I really like it, I don't normally use fabric softeners just because I thought fabric softener sheets you put in the dryer did the same thing, oh man was I wrong! I love this stuff, it smells so good, the orange does over power the vanilla but its a creamy smell, and the clothes come out as soft as when I first bought them. and my towels are like from a 5 star hotel, they even smell as if I just put the fabric softener on them well after they are good and dry. I highly recommend this product, I am excited to see what else they come out with that's 70% plant based!  me and my son have sensitive skin but this did not bother us at all, the only thing I have to say "negative" about it is the numbers on the fill line on the cup and the line, they are the same color as the cup so its extremely hard to see how much to pour depending on the size of the load you are washing so I just guessed.
Misty J.
I rcvd this product comp for testing and (or) review purposes. All opinions are honest and how the product worked for me. I Washed my clothes in the new Botanicals scent from Gain. This Plant-based detergent is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It removes tough stains while keeping your clothes smelling  like oranges & vanilla. I couldn't wait to try the other scent White Tea and Lavendar on my bedding and pillows it smelt so good that I may only use this on my bedding, talk about a relaxing smell to fall asleep too.
Summer M.
Kirksville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this love the scent love how long it last it’s helpful when you have a daughter with sensitive skin and you find a product that works for her stuff as well when doing laundry
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I received this detergent complimentary in my Influenster Harvest VoxBox. I like that it is natural and plant based. It did a pretty good job of cleaning my husbands dirty clothes. However, the scent is way too strong. I do not care for the smell at all. It does not smell like true lavender essential oil to me. I use essential oils daily. The laundry smelled like the scent for days and so did my laundry room. I will not be purchasing it. If they come out with a plant based detergent without a scent I will buy it.
Carrie B.
Frankton, IN
I recieved samples of the Gain Botanicals Plant Based Detergent, available at Target, in White tea & lavendar and Orange Blossom Vanilla scents in my Harvest Voxbox. The Whit Tea & Lavendar was my favorite!! I washed my bed sheets and pillow cases in it. The smell lasted several days until I washed them again. The lavendar was very soothing at night to relax and the white tea just gave it an extra oomph of awesomeness that I would just love to smell every single night when I crawl into bed. My sheets were very soft and somehow seemed cozier than normal. Haha! The orange blossom Vanilla smelled really good too. It did excellent on my clothes getting them clean and smelling good. Again, the smell with this one lasted several days as well until rewash. The vanilla was gery noticeable in the scent but the orange with vanilla, wasn’t my favorite. It smelled good, but not something I prefer for myself. However, the rest of my family loved it!
Lisa F.
Does this have a strong smell?
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
What is the effectiveness of those product? How clean does it get your clothes and how do they smell afterwards?
Baillie V.
Hanover
I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would smell amazing. Does it smell nice and clean just as good as regular gain?
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I have emailed influenster's at least 5 times and no response
Alexandra F.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom vanilla. They both did a good job on the laundry, which is good for an all-natural product.  I really liked the scent of both, but especially the orange blossom vanilla because that left its scent on my laundry even after it went through the drier. I received free samples in exchange for an honest review.

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.