BY GAIN

Give your nose a botanical treat. With the captivating combination of orange blossom and vanilla scent, this plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* will bring the smell of nature wherever you are.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

• I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom...7 Answers
  • I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would...18 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I ha...15 Answers
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this new line from GAIN. It still cleans our clothes the same way our trusted GAIN original does and adds amazing, fresh and natural scent. We have really been trying to evaluate the products currently used in our home and replace them with natural/plant based options as we see fit. Laundry detergent has been one we struggled with, as I wasn’t willing to sacrifice the stain removal/Clean ability or the fresh smell of my laundry(we have four children, 2 boys and one of them is in the middle of the teenage funky smell period..haha). That is until we trained GAIN botanicals, 65% of its ingredients are plant based and it smells like a spring day. The ultimate deciding factor was the wash test, before considering a switch I wanted to insure it would actually clean our clothes(especially the lingering teen funk odor). It did everything it promised and I am beyond pleased with the results. We have now made a complete switch to GAIN botanicals!
Kim O.
STEUBENVILLE, OH
It was ok but I think I like just my regular gain better I guess maybe if you have sensitive skin this may be a better pick for you but I like my clothes to have a strong clean scent but that might just be my opinion so if you like a light scent this may also be a good choice for you
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I'm a long-time fan of Gain laundry detergent - I tend toward the pods but received a single-use sample of liquid to review, and I liked it just as well. The scent was yummy without being overpowering once the clothes were dry. I use Gain detergent most of the time so I do recommend it.
Bobbi J.
Connellsville, PA
I really loved this detergent and the smell was absolutely AMAZING!!! I used to use a different detergent but since trying this I’ve switched to gain. It’s extremely affordable, got our clothes perfectly clean and they smelled absolutely fantastic! I’ll never go back!!!!
Allison G.
We actually don't usually get this scent but the one we normally purchase is not listed. That being said we enjoy the Botanicals line of Gain products as it does not irritate either of our sensitive skin issues and still allows us to have nice smelling laundry.
Nina D.
Warren, MI
I love the smell this detergent leaves on my clothes and laundry after washing them! It's one of the few scented detergents we can use that is gentle on skin and won't cause irritation. It is also the cheapest option when it comes to scented detergents.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love Gain and it's my go to laundry detergent, so I was excited to get the free samples in my Harvest Box.  I am glad that the makers of Gain are taking the approach of making a more natural, less chemical version of laundry detergent.  However, I love the scent of original gain but the  Botanical scent did not leave the strong scent that I love.  I know there are some people that do not like their closed to smell like detergent, but I do.  Since it is gentle on skin this is probably a good choice for those with sensitive skin.

I am glad I was able to try the Gain Botanical detergent, and I know it is not for me simple due to the scent factor.
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
I received a sample of this for free. My youngest toddler colored with a dark colored marker on my older daughters favorite stuffed animal. We were horrified at the moment. She takes the stuffed animal everywhere. His name is Pink Cow, or he is also nicknamed Moo. Mixing a little bit of vinegar, this soap, and a large amount of water it came off perfectly. We used a toothbrush to really get in between the little fibers of his body. I was amazed how well it worked. It smelled amazing too. I plan to buy more next time I need a large supply of laundry soap. I used the rest on a load of laundry and it smelled fantastic. Which is hard to do with little messy kids!
Christina L.
Jackson, NJ
Smells amazing I would definitely purchase in the future. Cleaned clothes just as well as regular gain detergent or tide/other brands of detergent. Affordable and comparable to other brands. Can’t wait to use again in the future
Sara N.
Mansfield, PA
Love love LOVE this scent.  It works well and smells amazing, plus it's affordable and a high efficiency detergent so a little goes a long way.   I literally recommend it just for the smell alone.
Lisa F.
Does this have a strong smell?
Baillie V.
Hanover
I’d love to use this for my laundry, sounds like it would smell amazing. Does it smell nice and clean just as good as regular gain?
Heather M.
Buckhannon, WV
What is the effectiveness of those product? How clean does it get your clothes and how do they smell afterwards?
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I have emailed influenster's at least 5 times and no response
Brandi D.
Lawrenceburg , IN
Does this make your clothes smell good after washing or is the scent pretty light?

Target