BY GAIN #11 in Laundry Detergent

Give your nose a botanical treat. With the captivating combination of orange blossom and vanilla scent, this plant based Gain Botanicals liquid laundry detergent* will bring the smell of nature wherever you are.
*Made from 65% plant based ingredients. USDA certified bio-based product.

• HE Compatible. Safe for use with regular washer and High Efficiency washers.
  • Infuses clothes with a soothing fragrance.
  • 2018 Product of the Year! *Survey of 40,000 people by Kantar
    TNS. Winner Liquid Laundry category.

Usage: Start water, add Gain, then add clothes.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, give a glassful of water. Call a physician. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids.

• I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom...7 Answers
  • Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I ha...15 Answers
  • Does this have a strong smell?28 Answers
Reviews (1939)
Buy on Target
Shauna C.
I got this for free from a campaign on Bzzagent. I really like it, I don't normally use fabric softeners just because I thought fabric softener sheets you put in the dryer did the same thing, oh man was I wrong! I love this stuff, it smells so good, the orange does over power the vanilla but its a creamy smell, and the clothes come out as soft as when I first bought them. and my towels are like from a 5 star hotel, they even smell as if I just put the fabric softener on them well after they are good and dry. I highly recommend this product, I am excited to see what else they come out with that's 70% plant based!  me and my son have sensitive skin but this did not bother us at all, the only thing I have to say "negative" about it is the numbers on the fill line on the cup and the line, they are the same color as the cup so its extremely hard to see how much to pour depending on the size of the load you are washing so I just guessed.
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely LOVE this new line from GAIN. It still cleans our clothes the same way our trusted GAIN original does and adds amazing, fresh and natural scent. We have really been trying to evaluate the products currently used in our home and replace them with natural/plant based options as we see fit. Laundry detergent has been one we struggled with, as I wasn’t willing to sacrifice the stain removal/Clean ability or the fresh smell of my laundry(we have four children, 2 boys and one of them is in the middle of the teenage funky smell period..haha). That is until we trained GAIN botanicals, 65% of its ingredients are plant based and it smells like a spring day. The ultimate deciding factor was the wash test, before considering a switch I wanted to insure it would actually clean our clothes(especially the lingering teen funk odor). It did everything it promised and I am beyond pleased with the results. We have now made a complete switch to GAIN botanicals!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I use gain for all my laundry needs because I find the scent lasts longer and my clothes just feel like they’re more clean. It isn’t the most affordable laundry detergent out there, but it’s great quality. So, I was excited to try this because I’m always down for natural products, especially for my son’s clothes with his sensitive skin. I was pleasantly surprised at how great it smelled, and how amazing my clothes felt afterwards. Seriously a great product and I’ve recommended to many friends and family members. I did receive this product complimentary and all reviews are my own.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love Gain and it's my go to laundry detergent, so I was excited to get the free samples in my Harvest Box.  I am glad that the makers of Gain are taking the approach of making a more natural, less chemical version of laundry detergent.  However, I love the scent of original gain but the  Botanical scent did not leave the strong scent that I love.  I know there are some people that do not like their closed to smell like detergent, but I do.  Since it is gentle on skin this is probably a good choice for those with sensitive skin.

I am glad I was able to try the Gain Botanical detergent, and I know it is not for me simple due to the scent factor.
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
I received a sample of this for free. My youngest toddler colored with a dark colored marker on my older daughters favorite stuffed animal. We were horrified at the moment. She takes the stuffed animal everywhere. His name is Pink Cow, or he is also nicknamed Moo. Mixing a little bit of vinegar, this soap, and a large amount of water it came off perfectly. We used a toothbrush to really get in between the little fibers of his body. I was amazed how well it worked. It smelled amazing too. I plan to buy more next time I need a large supply of laundry soap. I used the rest on a load of laundry and it smelled fantastic. Which is hard to do with little messy kids!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge Gain fan! No detergent has ever been able to replace my love for that classic Gain scent! However, this [product:gain-botanicals-plant-based-laundry-detergent] in Orange Blossom & Vanilla scent comes in a pretty close 2nd! I was a bit skeptical about Gain Botanicals at first, having tried other "plant based" detergents with no luck. In my experience, they didn't seem to have much cleaning power. However, I was very surprised that this Gain Botanicals "plant based" detergent effectively removed most of the dirt & stains from my clothing. It also left my clothes smelling amazing! I really love that this formula contains no dyes, phosphates or optical brighteners, especially since my 3 year old daughter has sensitive skin. Overall, I think this is a great product. It's effective at getting clothes clean, smells great and is gentle enough for sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend this product!

I received a complimentary sample of this product for the purpose of my review.
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
I was absolutely stoked about receiving my samples of Gain Botanicals as I wanted to try it but didn’t want to buy a full one in case I didn’t like the smell or if it didn’t do the job. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the smells were delightful and my clothes came clean as always! Gain is my #1 go to laundry detergent and it was even gentle enough for my sons’ clothing which is ALWAYS a plus!!!! I loved that it was plant based, however, the fragrance was mighty strong to not have a lot of chemicals. However, no biggie as long as it didn’t break my skin or my babies skin out. Thank you for letting me try it Influenster!
Meghan L.
I received this for free in a vox box. I was a little apprehensive because I usually use straight baking soda to wash my clothes. I am a crunchy, gluten free, stay at home mommy who actually cares about what my family puts on their skin, unlike other moms who work and feed their kids McDonald’s. This is gluten free for anyone who’s woke and cares. Pba free, dye free, preservative free, all natural. And it cleaned my clothes! Bonus. I also had a blood stain on my drawers from my period cup shifting mid-flow, and it cleanses it, no problemo.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
I rcvd this product comp for testing and (or) review purposes. All opinions are honest and how the product worked for me. I Washed my clothes in the new Botanicals scent from Gain. This Plant-based detergent is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. It removes tough stains while keeping your clothes smelling  like oranges & vanilla. I couldn't wait to try the other scent White Tea and Lavendar on my bedding and pillows it smelt so good that I may only use this on my bedding, talk about a relaxing smell to fall asleep too.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
I received this detergent complimentary in my Influenster Harvest VoxBox. I like that it is natural and plant based. It did a pretty good job of cleaning my husbands dirty clothes. However, the scent is way too strong. I do not care for the smell at all. It does not smell like true lavender essential oil to me. I use essential oils daily. The laundry smelled like the scent for days and so did my laundry room. I will not be purchasing it. If they come out with a plant based detergent without a scent I will buy it.
Lisa F.
Does this have a strong smell?
Amber C.
Boston, KY
Is anyone else having trouble uploading a photo I am I have emailed influenster's at least 5 times and no response
Alexandra F.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I tried the white tea and lavender and the orange blossom vanilla. They both did a good job on the laundry, which is good for an all-natural product.  I really liked the scent of both, but especially the orange blossom vanilla because that left its scent on my laundry even after it went through the drier. I received free samples in exchange for an honest review.